Re: UnrealEditor freezing

Post by Calypto » Fri 25 Nov , 2016 11:45 pm

Try making it with a smaller height, i.e. 1
Try selecting the "Painting" tool before selecting a texture

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 25 Nov , 2016 11:48 pm

Talk about kicking someone when they're down. You make your map walkingdead and have fun doing so. Ignore these elitists who haven't touched the editor yet feel free to bash those with good intentions.

Terrain is an infamously buggy part of the editor Doge so don't be disheartened if it keeps breaking. Good maps can be made without terrain.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Fri 25 Nov , 2016 11:53 pm

iam making my map but i don't know what meshe i must use or i create ?
Le silence rend les rageux encore plus fou 🔪
Retient un truc je ferrai plus d'effort pour revenir vers toi
Tu m'a trahis sa veut dire que tu as pas des rourounette

0rang3

Post by 0rang3 » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 12:28 am

Thewalkingdead3 wrote:Orange we don't must to do a terrain we must do un cube pls don't say message when you don't know ty
Good advice.. Thanks. I will remember it next time I open an editor.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Ignore these elitists who haven't touched the editor yet feel free to bash those with good intentions.
Earl, I am sorry, but... Isn't that you, who play role of elite by being so tolerant, ignoring playability of maps and the enjoyment of your server players?

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 12:43 am

Use any you want, it's your map. Look at Earl's maps, try to use same meshes - they look nice but a mesh you used to make 1st objective looks like a chocolate bar but not like a part of road. Just make it beautiful and playable. And it seems enough useless words about #walkingdeadmapping, let him try. Will see the result later.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 9:14 am

Orang3 wrote:
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Ignore these elitists who haven't touched the editor yet feel free to bash those with good intentions.
Earl, I am sorry, but... Isn't that you, who play role of elite by being so tolerant, ignoring playability of maps and the enjoyment of your server players?
Since when was tolerance elitist? Don't join the 'poor mapping yet again' group, but I guess you have. Shame.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 9:58 am

dat music thou Z=

why does the log say you're in win Xp? .=
Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 11:07 am

Den wrote:Use any you want, it's your map. Look at Earl's maps, try to use same meshes - they look nice but a mesh you used to make 1st objective looks like a chocolate bar but not like a part of road. Just make it beautiful and playable. And it seems enough useless words about #walkingdeadmapping, let him try. Will see the result later.
I Will use meshe of bomzeap race but how to change thé texture pls somone can tell me
Le silence rend les rageux encore plus fou 🔪
Retient un truc je ferrai plus d'effort pour revenir vers toi
Tu m'a trahis sa veut dire que tu as pas des rourounette

0rang3

Post by 0rang3 » Sat 26 Nov , 2016 4:21 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Since when was tolerance elitist? Don't join the 'poor mapping yet again' group, but I guess you have. Shame.
Same question: since when valid criticism became elitist? I am not joining any groups, I have my own opinion and it is "if you do something - do it good". Shame is that You, instead of giving to that boy good lesson of success achievement, support all his intentions regardless of the good or bad they are.