Only atticking team to trigger prox door?

You need help? It's here!
pie

Only atticking team to trigger prox door?

Post by pie » Fri 22 Dec , 2017 9:51 pm

How would I go about getting a door to open by the attacking team only? I have set a team trigger (proximity), but it seems to pick either the defending team or the attacking team. I set "Team Trigger" / "Team" properties to 0 or 1 but it's inconsistent picking which team. Is it the "class proximity type" I need to change and if so to what?

Cheers.

Thewalkingdead3

Re: Only atticking team to trigger prox door?

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Fri 22 Dec , 2017 9:54 pm

pie wrote: Fri 22 Dec , 2017 9:51 pm How would I go about getting a door to open by the attacking team only? I have set a team trigger (proximity), but it seems to pick either the defending team or the attacking team. I set "Team Trigger" / "Team" properties to 0 or 1 but it's inconsistent picking which team. Is it the "class proximity type" I need to change and if so to what?

Cheers.
Are you doing a race map or a As map ?
Le silence rend les rageux encore plus fou 🔪
Retient un truc je ferrai plus d'effort pour revenir vers toi
Tu m'a trahis sa veut dire que tu as pas des rourounette

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 23 Dec , 2017 11:48 am

So I have never experimented with the unreal's default Team trigger actor before. But from the sounds of what you wrote all the logical settings have been done. So if you can't get that to work you can go another route with a project I helped beta test that might provide some alternatives that can do a similar function to prevent other teams getting access to a trigger or area.

https://forums.epicgames.com/unreal-tou ... -gametypes

Sadly all the mirrors and download links are dead. But no need to fear.. they are on the ut-Files Redirect repository: http://uz2.ut-files.com/viewer.php?sear ... do3=Search
  • Grab these files:
    TeamSpecificPhysicsVolume.u.uz2 6.51 KB 12/08/14 System
    TeamSpecificActors_v2.u.uz2 78.84 KB 12/08/14 System
If you need to extract them just grab a uz2 extractor from just about anywhere, or you can use ucc to decompress them through cmd.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

pie

Post by pie » Sat 23 Dec , 2017 1:27 pm

I'm on it! Thanks Darkelf.