[Expired] Leelum

Players banned from the UT2004 servers.
Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Re: [Perm Mute] Leelum

Post by Satin » Tue 16 Jan , 2018 11:43 am

Just as an aside, at some point in the past we had a conversation about ban stages (It'll be in one of the forums somewhere) and decided that given sufficient time, someone, lets say at the 30 day stage, wouldn't go onto perm, but would be scaled back (dependant on time passed) one or more stages.

Based on that, when was the last time he was penalised, if a long time ago, perm may not be the answer (I do understand he can be annoying though) just so you're aware really :)

Edit: looks like June 2017 was last, so should be scaled back some really, but up to you.

darkelf

Re: [Mute] Leelum [Expires: Jan 22]

Post by darkelf » Tue 16 Jan , 2018 12:04 pm

Satin wrote: Tue 16 Jan , 2018 11:43 am Just as an aside, at some point in the past we had a conversation about ban stages (It'll be in one of the forums somewhere) and decided that given sufficient time, someone, lets say at the 30 day stage, wouldn't go onto perm, but would be scaled back (dependant on time passed) one or more stages.

Based on that, when was the last time he was penalised, if a long time ago, perm may not be the answer (I do understand he can be annoying though) just so you're aware really :)

Edit: looks like June 2017 was last, so should be scaled back some really, but up to you.
Yah, I'm perfectly ok with scaling back. This was rather minor IMO, don't think perm is really the answer here. Looks like I can have a bit of control over length of ban in this instance, I haven't been around much lately so still trying to figure out just how much we have to follow the rules to the letter or how flexible I'm allowed to be. I highly doubt any apology will ever happen as everyone is entitled to there opinions(however twisted and non-logical as I think they might be).

Mute Reduced to just 7 days, I think this is fair as Leelum has a history of this similar behavior.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Re: [Mute] Leelum [Expires: Jan 22]

Post by bOnO » Wed 17 Jan , 2018 1:28 am

And yes, we also decided to not perma anymore unless major annoyance and renew the 30 day stage instead.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

darkelf

Re: Leelum [Expired]

Post by darkelf » Fri 19 Jan , 2018 12:33 am

7 days(based on prior yet old previous ban stages): Air craft ramming in Race, team hampering and attempted team killing in video evidence. Multiple reports of team killing that can be confirmed through chat log.
Video Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/file/n61au0pek ... pering.mp4
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola