Ask for a poll !

The results of the SeligVoteOpinion mutator.
Post Reply
BOT
V.I.P. Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun 11 Jul , 2010 9:20 pm
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by BOT » Tue 07 Sep , 2010 7:07 pm

Socio wrote:No. No. No. It wont work, no chance, not even 0,0001% chance, one big zero of chances. I cant even imagine seeing Supertramp and Bot099(somethingsomething) playing TAM on Rankin-FE.
...
It would only work when we would play it on Chaos and everyone would respawn in an IonTank.
Is it necessary to mention me?*Socio aka somethingmustbehere*

User avatar
ô_waffleking_ô
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat 22 May , 2010 1:03 am
Location: Norway, Pakistan, U.K
Contact:

I guess

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Wed 08 Sep , 2010 4:03 pm

BOT wrote:
Socio wrote:No. No. No. It wont work, no chance, not even 0,0001% chance, one big zero of chances. I cant even imagine seeing Supertramp and Bot099(somethingsomething) playing TAM on Rankin-FE.
...
It would only work when we would play it on Chaos and everyone would respawn in an IonTank.
Is it necessary to mention me?*Socio aka somethingmustbehere*
Agreed, he should mention waffles instead. =D
Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
Socio
UT2004 Administrator
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon 15 Feb , 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by Socio » Wed 08 Sep , 2010 4:10 pm

I did it for the lulz and trolololol.
But honsetly, mentioning waffle would be even more lulzy.
Still need to practice
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

User avatar
ô_waffleking_ô
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat 22 May , 2010 1:03 am
Location: Norway, Pakistan, U.K
Contact:

xD

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Wed 08 Sep , 2010 4:11 pm

Socio wrote:I did it for the lulz and trolololol.
But honsetly, mentioning waffle would be even more lulzy.
Still need to practice
Troll's? xD (Don't bother staring at this ^^)
________________________________________________________________________

New Suggestion

How about;
"Do you think Kimi should be unbanned from LDG?"
Yes, He's Iced
No, he melted.
Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
KimiRäikkönen
Member
Posts: 287
Joined: Sat 13 Feb , 2010 12:48 am
Location: the hood
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Fri 15 Oct , 2010 12:50 am

im madafakin back bitches here to fuck yo shit up untill i get my next ban for random insults np

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

User avatar
ô_waffleking_ô
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat 22 May , 2010 1:03 am
Location: Norway, Pakistan, U.K
Contact:

ICED

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Fri 15 Oct , 2010 5:10 pm

KimiRäikkönen wrote:im madafakin back bitches here to fuck yo shit up untill i get my next ban for random insults np
w00t, they voted yes =D
Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
gmoney
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun 31 Jul , 2011 7:44 pm
Location: ohio, United States of America
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by gmoney » Mon 01 Aug , 2011 6:43 pm

Onrust, your quote is wrong, it it "i guess she's an Xbox, and I'm more an Atari."
:ugeek:
~I AM G-MONEY~

User avatar
Takeo
Disappeared Administrator
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun 14 Mar , 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by Takeo » Mon 01 Aug , 2011 6:46 pm

gmoney, are you serious about bringing up a post which ended last year october?
your post is completely irrelevant.
Image

User avatar
Socio
UT2004 Administrator
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon 15 Feb , 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by Socio » Mon 01 Aug , 2011 8:48 pm

New waffleking np
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

User avatar
ô_waffleking_ô
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat 22 May , 2010 1:03 am
Location: Norway, Pakistan, U.K
Contact:

Re: Ask for a poll !

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Fri 05 Aug , 2011 8:12 pm

Socio wrote:New waffleking np
Ah, so I wasn't the only one xD

And epic avatar you have Socio, it perfectly resembles me np
Image Image Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest