unban please

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
cairyblacy

unban please

Post by cairyblacy » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 6:13 pm

i got bane becaus i used slovenian language...i use cd key yes...i boutgh ut2004 but my disk goted fucked up so i can't play on it anymore so i downlaodet demo and crak so...not felling like to byu another disk btw...please unban

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Re: unban please

Post by Socio » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 6:21 pm

UT2004 with the newest patch applied, works w/o needing a CD in the drive.

Also why create another topic? Ban will be lifted tomorrow, next time be carefull and read the rules.
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

cairyblacy

Post by cairyblacy » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 6:22 pm

please unban me i will not use slovenian just mute me bacaus i should be muted...

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 7:11 pm

Usually your ban should be increased for lying to socio a few minutes ago on the assault that nobody told you about the language rule !

I warned you three times, kicked and session banned you for it. Means you could read "English, French or German speaking only" at least 5 times before you stopped it. But next day you did it again and after one more ignored warning you received the ban.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

cairyblacy

Post by cairyblacy » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 9:50 pm

idk probobly i didn't read sorry : ( i have rly small writing seted on...i'll maek it biger so i will see it...i didn't lia realy + i have memmory problms and i don't lie be acrualy happy i admited i using key btw -.-
idk do what you think it's best for me
merry cristhmas

FamousFame
Banned

Post by FamousFame » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 11:03 pm

giZmo wrote:Usually your ban should be increased for lying to socio a few minutes ago on the assault that nobody told you about the language rule !

I warned you three times, kicked and session banned you for it. Means you could read "English, French or German speaking only" at least 5 times before you stopped it. But next day you did it again and after one more ignored warning you received the ban.

can you please tell me why kevin133 was banned from your server, we need to talk about this ban at xat.com/The_raiders now.

FamousFame
Banned

Post by FamousFame » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 11:15 pm

giZmo wrote:Usually your ban should be increased for lying to socio a few minutes ago on the assault that nobody told you about the language rule !

Get Your ass there Or i will ddos this fuckin site again!

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 11:24 pm

No, you're permabanned. Period.

corinne h
V.I.P. Member

Post by corinne h » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 11:25 pm

FamousFame
Banned

Post by FamousFame » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 11:27 pm

Izumo_CZ wrote:No, you're permabanned. Period.
O rlly? well sir then I will make you, I shall DDOS your piece of shit and then HACK YOUR ASS ready for the war? well its beginning and were just getting started Your a dead mother fucker.