Enjoy

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Michie
Banned

Enjoy

Post by Michie » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 12:59 am

Never said that again aza. Also Gizmo Your so full of shit its a joke. I said nothing wrong. Saying Aza is the eye in the sky bothers you ? Tell you what .You and your sidekick are nothing but trouble where ever you both go. You Sir can kiss my Ass. You are a joke being in charge on anything on this server .All your good for are BANS Period. Nothing at all more. Later you POS.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Enjoy

Post by Azarael » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 1:04 am

Mute wasn't for that and the only reason it's been delayed so long is because we discussed it among BW staff.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 1:15 am

We really must hit a nerf with this ban if you start insulting so much. Like always you don´t see when shutting up would be the better solution. Btw...about me and my sidekick. We three (Aza, Eify, me) played Stone, Paper, Scissor about who of us is allowed to add the ban. I won :D
So if the two weeks are over and you are willing to keep your mouth shut in the future you are free to talk again. Till this time is over enjoy the silence on server like we all do.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 4:28 am

I sense ban coming.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 4:51 am

And you wonder why you lose folks playing. You mostly TS and have a command F8 which you have failed to use. Bw never has a problem until you both come to it. Keep up the Bans and see what the outcome is. Don't play innocent .I may be rough around the edges however with good reason. However after years of being here none of your are any better then myself. Dont try to pick and choose. Keep up the Good Work .Ban Mute all you want .Read between the lines. Numbers /Players has Dropped ? No wonder. Save your BS. Enjoy your Drama .All done Enjoy

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 5:08 am

Izumo_CZ wrote:I sense ban coming.
No disrespect to you Izzy. I can drop this like an old Girlfriend :D I Respect . Rest can ... :?:

Definitelynotjay

Post by Definitelynotjay » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 9:32 am

Jesus Christ Michie. You break rules = you get banned. It's not really all that difficult. Yes there are gray ares when it comes to mutes. But seriously. Take it like the man you are(n't). The Admins are nearly always right. Yes they make mistakes, but that's only human. In this case i believe you are fully inclined to the punishment you get.

P.S, For all i know you are a bloody mouse by the way you squeal about every-fecking-thing
You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge.
They will try to kill you. Kill them back.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 11:07 am

What did he do?

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 11:43 am

Targeted harassment.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 07 Mar , 2014 1:31 pm

At which individual?

Either way, justice was served this day.