Azarael ban !

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
SkyNet

Azarael ban !

Post by SkyNet » Sun 18 May , 2014 1:05 am

One year ago,I got banned by Azrael despite the fact that the rules would not allow it,because it was oldz weekend and we all know that the rules are different on oldz weekend.I personally asked an admin before this occurred,and he stated me that team killing during oldz is not prohibited,so technically I wasn't breaking the rules.

http://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1782

If you look at the date of the ban posting (Posted: Sun 05 May , 2013 8:59 pm)you can see with a help of a calender,that it was a oldz weekend.What I think happened here is that Azrael was spectating me and he saw the way I was abusing the Venom, on oldz weekend of course and judging by his avatar pic at the time,his favorite vehicle was a venom(still is) and he became so angry at me that he immediately permabanned me without any warning and not following the correct rules for OLDZ week at the time !
Last edited by SkyNet on Sun 18 May , 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Azarael ban ! #817

Post by Azarael » Sun 18 May , 2014 1:43 am

Looking at the log of your offenses, I remember you, and I've no time for you. Every single one of your bans is for team killing and team hampering. Additionally, I don't give a shit what you do in my vehicles, but you should know this: Venoms aren't available on any oldz maps. The OLDZ rules apply only to OLDZ itself - the Venom maps are all Race maps.

Ban stands. Don't bother coming back.

SkyNet

Post by SkyNet » Sun 18 May , 2014 1:46 am

Okay you can deny your mistake all you want,and I understand you don't want to destroy your image here,but it was oldz week and you didnt follow them rulez ... Also I didn't appealed for one year,so you can clearly see I dont give a shit about this server anymore.But at the end youre the one who breaked the rules and Venom wore in oldz maps ... atleast at that time
Last edited by SkyNet on Sun 18 May , 2014 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 18 May , 2014 1:53 am

Let me make this crystal clear for you.

In OLDZ, the rules change for OLDZ maps only. These are the maps with OLDZ- in the name.
The maps with RACE- as a prefix and the AS maps use the standard rules.

At the time of your ban, there existed two maps with Venom craft: RACE-HotRace and RACE-HellbenderRace[DarkNight]. They are both RACE- maps and use the RACE rules.

Venoms do not exist in any of the OLDZ maps. They had not even been created at the point at which those maps were made.

Therefore, you had to have been playing a Race map, under the Race rules. This means that you were breaking the server rules. AGAIN.

You have 3 previous bans before that permanent ban for shit player discipline - team hampering and team killing. Strangely enough, that's what your permanent ban was for! How you even dare to come here and try to appeal the deserved permanent ban based on false grounds disgusts me.

I feel this post has made the issue perfectly clear. You may post as much as you want from now, but you will not receive any further replies from me.

SkyNet

Post by SkyNet » Sun 18 May , 2014 2:03 am

Well I didn't came here to get unbanned,I didn't even asked once to get unbanned,I came here to tell you that you made a mistake,cause if I really wanted to get unbanned I would surely appealed the ban sooner.

Also It doesn't matter which race map is played,when its oldz weekend it applyes to every map then we wouldn't call it oldz weekend I guess ...

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sun 18 May , 2014 3:42 am

SkyNet wrote:Well I didn't came here to get unbanned,I didn't even asked once to get unbanned

This section is Ban appeals. If your not requesting to be unbanned then your post is not needed here.
SkyNet wrote:Also It doesn't matter which race map is played,when its oldz weekend it applyes to every map then we wouldn't call it oldz weekend I guess ...
Stop making up rules.

http://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29

A little knowledge and research goes a long way.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

proof
Banned

Re: Azarael ban !

Post by proof » Sun 18 May , 2014 4:01 am

SkyNet wrote:What I think happened here is that Azrael was spectating me and he saw the way I was abusing the Venom, on oldz weekend of course and judging by his avatar pic at the time,his favorite vehicle was a venom(still is) and he became so angry at me that he immediately permabanned me without any warning
Honestly, that wouldnt surprise me. However, as Aza said, Venoms dont exist in OLDZ maps. Im not 100% sure about the rules on Megafun maps but from what I read, youre guilty.
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sun 18 May , 2014 5:08 am

I've watched you team kill on another server before, you're not worth the trouble. If it were a mistake, you wouldn't have made it again.

Topic locked.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sun 18 May , 2014 9:20 am

BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote:
SkyNet wrote:What I think happened here is that Azrael was spectating me and he saw the way I was abusing the Venom, on oldz weekend of course and judging by his avatar pic at the time,his favorite vehicle was a venom(still is) and he became so angry at me that he immediately permabanned me without any warning
Honestly, that wouldnt surprise me. However, as Aza said, Venoms dont exist in OLDZ maps. Im not 100% sure about the rules on Megafun maps but from what I read, youre guilty.
At that time, Megafun rules just allowed glitching. Later on, spawnkilling got also tolerated, alongside with teamkilling, hampering etc., well pretty much OLDZ rules during Megafun RACE. Teamkilling and hampering is tho limited for trolling and such, if you do it persistently then you become an annoyance and ban / kick comes.

Given that 3 bans before permaban come from 3 different admins, I'm doubtless you are a general annoyance and would not be surprised if you got banned even in OLDZ.