permanently banned

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
corruptioN

permanently banned

Post by corruptioN » Sat 15 Nov , 2014 10:05 pm

Dear server Admins,

A few mins ago i got permanently banned and i dont know why. What is the reason?
I joined to the game, sayed "Hello all" (LDG ut2k4 Assault/Racing server), and i started to play and after a few mins i got banned. I think i didn't do anything wrong, i didn't break the server rules.
My player name is: corruptioN
I have been playing on your server since august and i always followed the rules.

Thank you for your answer.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: permanently banned

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 15 Nov , 2014 10:09 pm

I was present in the game and no admin banned you.

Do you use MacOS? If so, take a look here: https://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3053

We have had someone else have a similar issue (well, a random IP ban) but he could join next game. I suggest you try again then.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

corruptioN

Re: permanently banned

Post by corruptioN » Sat 15 Nov , 2014 10:11 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:I was present in the game and no admin banned you.

Do you use MacOS? If so, take a look here: https://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3053

We have had someone else have a similar issue (well, a random IP ban) but he could join next game. I suggest you try again then.
Thanks for fast answering!

I use windows7

Now its working, i could join.