Perma ban

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
seargg

Perma ban

Post by seargg » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 12:08 am

so im new to this forum and i really enjoy your server, but at the onslaught server i have been banned for allegedly using aimbot, i understand why they might have been thinking that because i kept firing at the same spot but i was just defending one of the checkpoints and there was a small opening on which i could aim so i just kept shooting there, if this is not allowed i won't do it again but i just misunderstood the rules then.

my ingame name is: seargg
and ip= 94.209.149.66

should i provide you guys with anything else pls let me know, i just want to play on your server again because i really enjoy it.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Perma ban

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 12:48 am

What time was it approximately and on which map?

I see you are banned, but there is nothing yet in the ban section...
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

seargg

Post by seargg » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 12:51 am

i dont actually know all the names of the maps out of my head , started playing again recently was earlier today around 7 i think maybe a little earlier, not sure. it was on a onslaught map it was not racing. im srry that this is all the information i can give but im not used to this and also a new player sort off

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:01 am

So I had a look at the logs, It was on an Assault map, AS-Mtg-Bleak. Azarael banned you via webadmin because several players complained that you were botting; however antiTTC caught nothing. What did you do exactly? I don't understand what is the "checkpoint" you're talking about...

seargg

Post by seargg » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:03 am

i was on the defending side and just defended but stood on the same spot and there was a small opening from which the enemy came from and i kept shooting on that spot. they had to destroy like the next checkpoint. not sure if that clearifies it dont know how to call it otherwise

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:08 am

I think the ban should be lifted - mrRuble is not to be trusted and says a lot of shit. Bare in mind the map (Bleak) is full of chokepoints so clocking up kills isn't too difficult. Also, I was watching seargg on Cat Race 2 days ago and he has a particular tactic of standing still and shooting LG/SR/RL accurately, and was not using an aimbot.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:13 am

I was kinda thinking the same, It doesn't sound like botting. Also he played the previous maps without anyone saying anything. So I'm lifting it.

KiSA

Post by KiSA » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:14 am

A lot of players have expierienced some wierd way of Sergg's aiming: all these 180 degrees shots, the sight sticked to the player's models, cross-wall stuff and things like that. So I think the ban is legit - I dont want to play with lamers, who use such cheep cheats

seargg

Post by seargg » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:17 am

hmm i really dont use a bot, also if you look back at my scores they weren't the best scores i understand that you dont want to play with people that use bots, because i wouldnt want that either but i really don't use it i enjoy the server more for the racing maps btw so making use of a bot for me wouldnt make sense.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Mar , 2015 1:18 am

"A lot of players"... I'm waiting for them to post here.