Ban Appeal

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 7:45 pm

Ban increased to 7 days, and will increase another stage for every single stupid comment you make after this one.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 7:49 pm

Good luck with that, and enjoy your 7 days and permanent mute.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 7:54 pm

I certainly agree. That's why I banned you.

Oh, and under Rule 1:
1. If a Mod or Admin tells you to do something, then do it. There are no exceptions to this rule. If you feel the mod or admin is out of line, please contact another administrator.
I'm telling you to stop needlessly bolding and coloring your posts as well.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 8:22 pm

On RACE:

> Mutéd_by_IT: Does Azarael ever come here?
> Azaholerael: lol

Your behaviour really isn't tolerable.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:12 pm

And permanently banned for that post edit ("You pathetic moron") and the one after it.

I strongly suggest you read the ban thread before posting anything else.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:22 pm

I don't bitch about anyone. I don't even speak to you on Teamspeak. Is this the gratitude I receive for attempting to help you earlier by suggesting you apologise? If you'd done as I had suggested, you wouldn't be in this mess.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:29 pm

I have better things to do in my life than having to read your vile conjecture. By all means, continue talking bollocks: with such comments, my respect for you is completely and utterly gone.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:30 pm

Does my appeal for poor administrative decisions, poor judgement or pure and simple corruption still stand?
Considering that your ban has escalated all the way to permanent simply because of the actions you've taken today, no, it doesn't.

It's quite clear to everyone except you that you are the only one who believes this is unjust in any way.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:37 pm

So basically, I have to leave broken weapons alone simply because you'll cry if I don't?

No. You couldn't deal with it, so you got banned. Easy.

And newsflash: WE RUN THE SERVER, NOT YOU. We are at liberty to remove maps if we want, and players are at liberty to react to that WITHIN THE SERVER'S RULES AND COMMON DECENCY.

Nobody gets banned on LDG for disagreeing or having an opinion; otherwise, dk wouldn't last two minutes. The problem with you is that you are incapable of expressing an opinion without flaming, you never support your opinions and you simply cannot accept the idea that someone has authority over you.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 12 Sep , 2015 9:44 pm

As far as I'm concerned it's too late for that. I don't believe for one second that you can change, and you've had enough chances already to avoid a permanent ban. You chose to respond to every staff action taken with another provocation, so my opinion is that you can reap the fruits of having done that.

The other admins have to agree with that decision, however.