Banned

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
ILoveTheNorth

Banned

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 4:33 pm

Please also ban thewalkingdead, as he team killed me first (look at the chat logs, I think my gunner was called Fozyek, he saw the TK happen) and I had to take matters into my own hands when no admin responded.

Funnily enough, when I tk, only minutes later, it's an instant ban?

Also why is my ban 30 days? Why not 7 days?

Thanks

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Banned

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 4:52 pm

Do you expect me to just warn you not to teamkill when I join and witness? It was a blatant ram using the raptor with the intention of teamkilling, of which suceeded, killing 3 members of your own team. You were even warned by your own team member not to teamkill a minute before doing so. I think an instant ban is fair enough, considering you have history.

I have asked the remaining players about thewalkingdead and a possible teamkill. The general consensus is that this was an accident. I am more inclined to believe them than you, considering your diatribe against thewalkingdead and French people overall all afternoon.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 4:54 pm

I'm not asking for my ban to be lifted Earl, I admit what I did was wrong. However if you simply check the chat logs you will find my gunner who will attest that we were team killed by the walking dead. I mean the guy continued to nitro in to our vehicle.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 5:04 pm

> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH: did anyone see that?
> foszek: i see

Is not a testimony, considering the general consensus was that of an accident rather than anything deliberate. And:

> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: orange let me take raptor
> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: to tk him
> 0rang3[TeamSay:Blue]: dont tk him
> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: just once
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 5:08 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH: did anyone see that?
> foszek: i see

Is not a testimony, considering the general consensus was that of an accident rather than anything deliberate. And:

> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: orange let me take raptor
> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: to tk him
> 0rang3[TeamSay:Blue]: dont tk him
> [Noob]Lt.HAMISH[TeamSay:Blue]: just once
Again Earl, I don't deny I team killed them.

It's simple. He had his French buddies cover his tracks. What better witnesses do you need then my own gunner? Why would my gunner lie? I have never even talked to Fozek before.

All I ask is that thewalkingdead also be banned for TeamKilling.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 5:18 pm

His French buddies didn't say anything:

> 0rang3: i didnt see, but as i understood walking did it accidentaly

Foszek has said nothing either to suggest thewalkingdead deliberately teamkilled you.

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 16 Oct , 2015 5:27 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:His French buddies didn't say anything:

> 0rang3: i didnt see, but as i understood walking did it accidentaly

Foszek has said nothing either to suggest thewalkingdead deliberately teamkilled you.
Wow. No comradeship whatsoever?

I accept my ban and will be back to inflict pain on thewalkingdead. He will not get away with this.