TB Abuse Ban...

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
ILoveTheNorth

Re: TB Abuse Ban...

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 2:57 am

Is RyRy Klinjin? They almost seem the same.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 3:20 am

Oh boy, I never thought I'll rename ppl on forum, but ...

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 3:27 am

Eiforia wrote:World is not chocolate. And this is a public server. I may say smth as everyone else.

> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: my nitro doesnt work
> RyRy: o
> RyRy: ha
> team-spec*Eiforia: as his brain
> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: true
> RyRy: See how idiotic she is?
> team-spec*Eiforia: ...

Dont tell me i begin 1st.
U act as an fool (with all these stupid forum posts about botters, saying tht smb changing your keys/name, telling bs to admins, as Earl, for example... but he just asked you to go to spec. etc etc etc). So be prepared to be treated same way.

Dont see point to continue this stupid talk. Find yourself smb else to say bs about. Thanks.
You, I and everyone in there knows full well what you were doing and saying, saying that my brain doesn't work as an "insult". Are you seriously trying to deny the fact one of you has been constantly rebinding my keys and changing my name...?

What about your pretty clear team-hampering on Caverns... huh? :O

If you can't comprehend the misunderstanding between myself and Earl... just think about it.
ILoveTheNorth wrote:Is RyRy Klinjin? They almost seem the same.
Nope, I've only played with him once or twice though. He's not from the UK is he?

Although, I should direct you to the thread: https://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1748
Izumo wrote:Oh boy, I never thought I'll rename ppl on forum, but ...
I like that name, Cryflex is pretty nice :)
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 3:41 am

Cryflex wrote:
Good. I like it too joinha

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 11:26 am

Eiforia wrote:World is not chocolate.
Sorry but it is, I have proof

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 1:23 pm

iRobot wrote:
Eiforia wrote:World is not chocolate.
Sorry but it is, I have proof

OMG it must be tasty then <3

"You, I and everyone in there knows full well what you were doing and saying, saying that my brain doesn't work as an "insult". Are you seriously trying to deny the fact one of you has been constantly rebinding my keys and changing my name...?

If you can't comprehend the misunderstanding between myself and Earl... just think about it."

1. I was talking with Hamish.

2. Nobody was changing your keys. I guess people don't need it.

3. If u blame me in breaking rules, please send some proof. Or next time i'll count all those threads about aimbotters, and count how many days u must be banned for blaming players. I'm sure will be permanent ban. All I can say about you that you're a cry baby and liar.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 3:23 pm

cryflex wrote: Nope, I've only played with him once or twice though. He's not from the UK is he?

Although, I should direct you to the thread: https://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1748
Tbh, I thought I offered some valid input, as you just seem so similar to Klinjin.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 4:57 pm

Eiforia wrote: "You, I and everyone in there knows full well what you were doing and saying, saying that my brain doesn't work as an "insult". Are you seriously trying to deny the fact one of you has been constantly rebinding my keys and changing my name...?

If you can't comprehend the misunderstanding between myself and Earl... just think about it."

1. I was talking with Hamish.

2. Nobody was changing your keys. I guess people don't need it.

3. If u blame me in breaking rules, please send some proof. Or next time i'll count all those threads about aimbotters, and count how many days u must be banned for blaming players. I'm sure will be permanent ban. All I can say about you that you're a cry baby and liar.
I'm genuinely not sure if you are a troll or just can't seem to comprehend anything...

1) Sure you was

2) You know full well that either yourself or another admin has been rebinding my keys (not yesterday), one of the admins even slyly admitted it. (can't remember who it was now)

3) You did break the rules and you know it. I was driving straight, so was you then you decided to ram the back of my car which span me onto my side and you held my car there, you didn't reverse yours to let me move. Of course I don't have proof for a sudden, quick and random act. Hence why I didn't make a thread about your clear breach of rules :)
Izumo wrote:
Cryflex wrote:
Good. I like it too joinha
I've changed it to it :)
ILoveTheNorth wrote:
cryflex wrote: Nope, I've only played with him once or twice though. He's not from the UK is he?

Tbh, I thought I offered some valid input, as you just seem so similar to Klinjin.
Maybe yes, maybe no.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 6:30 pm

Tired of your bs really.

You are even worse than kinjin and another people which are in shitlist.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael