TB Abuse Ban...

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Cryflex

Re: TB Abuse Ban...

Post by Cryflex » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 1:22 am

Azarael wrote:Appealing to Izumo... haha, what did you think would happen :D
Just shows one's lack of maturity.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:42 pm

Why is my ban still active, I just joined and it re-banned me.

I thought the ban is supposed to end on the 10th... it's nearly the 11th now.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:44 pm

It's nearly the 11th, but it's still the 10th. Therefore I'm at personal liberty to remove the ban when I'm not busy working.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:45 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:It's nearly the 11th, but it's still the 10th. Therefore I'm at personal liberty to remove the ban when I'm not busy working.
Oh, I thought it was automatic system. Didn't know you have to do it manually.

That certainly explains it, I waited until it was at least 9:30pm (1day 1 hour after ban) because I assumed it was running on some sort of cron schedule >_<

Silly me
Last edited by Cryflex on Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:47 pm

It's a manual system. I've unbanned you.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Wed 10 Feb , 2016 11:47 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:It's a manual system. I've unbanned you.
Sorry about that and thanks :)

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 1:02 am

Perfect example of it:

I was happily playing with the guys in the game and she/he comes in and is instantly rude, harassing and tries to make a problem.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 1:08 am

On screen shot easy to see tht from all ppl on the server it's you calling others imbeciles etc ^^
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 1:12 am

Eiforia wrote:On screen shot easy lyrics to see tht from all ppl on the server it's you calling others imbeciles etc ^^
I'm calling you the imbecile because you reply "like u" calling me retarded, I didn't say a single thing to you when you joined and your first word was trying to be rude to me.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 11 Feb , 2016 1:53 am

World is not chocolate. And this is a public server. I may say smth as everyone else.

> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: my nitro doesnt work
> RyRy: o
> RyRy: ha
> team-spec*Eiforia: as his brain
> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: true
> RyRy: See how idiotic she is?
> team-spec*Eiforia: ...

Dont tell me i begin 1st.
U act as an fool (with all these stupid forum posts about botters, saying tht smb changing your keys/name, telling bs to admins, as Earl, for example... but he just asked you to go to spec. etc etc etc). So be prepared to be treated same way.

Dont see point to continue this stupid talk. Find yourself smb else to say bs about. Thanks.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael