Ban Appeal - "False Claims" & "Team Hampering"

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Cryflex

Re: Ban Appeal - "False Claims" & "Team Hampering"

Post by Cryflex » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 2:07 am

ILoveTheNorth wrote:Literally the most clichéd statement on LDG ban appeals sub forum.
Maybe so to others, but in my case it's the truth.

Anyway, I am off for now, got to finish a few things and got to get the dinner out of the oven then I'm off to watch some TV shows, probably going to watch Season 2 of Daredevil :)
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 9:31 am

Cryflex wrote:I did nothing wrong
Self-righteous

adjective

having or characterised by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 9:41 am

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:
Cryflex wrote:I did nothing wrong
Self-righteous

adjective

having or characterised by a certainty, especially an unfounded one, that one is totally correct or morally superior.
37 days should teach him, Earl. There's only so much Grand Prix one can watch.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 10:46 am

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Self-righteous

adjective

I'm impressed, you are able to use Google. Well done. *ruffles Earl's hair*
ILoveTheNorth wrote:37 days should teach him, Earl. There's only so much Grand Prix one can watch.
Yeah... all of those days of holiday is sure going to teach me... how other people make laughable, terrible and incorrect decisions, laced with hate, ill-logic and many more negative attributes when it is very clear to anyone who doesn't let their judgement become clouded that I did nothing wrong. Thankfully none of those traits live inside me, no bitterness towards those of whom I dislike with a passion.

How am I going to cope... poor me. [insert rolling eyes smiley]

You sure do like attempting to kiss ass, just like one or two other individuals.

Also, I could watch F1 day in, day out.. Motorsports are something I enjoy greatly, enjoying something(s) to this extent this is good for your health, especially at reducing any stresses that they may have.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Greedisgood

Post by Greedisgood » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 10:54 am

This months drama was alright.
"Not one has eggs to chance" - Brötchen of Hellfire

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 11:02 am

Cryflex wrote:
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Self-righteous

adjective

I'm impressed, you are able to use Google. Well done. *ruffles Earl's hair*
ILoveTheNorth wrote:37 days should teach him, Earl. There's only so much Grand Prix one can watch.
Yeah... all of those days of holiday is sure going to teach me... how other people make laughable, terrible and incorrect decisions, laced with hate, ill-logic and many more negative attributes when it is very clear to anyone who doesn't let their judgement become clouded that I did nothing wrong. Thankfully none of those traits live inside me, no bitterness towards those of whom I dislike with a passion.

How am I going to cope... poor me. [insert rolling eyes smiley]

You sure do like attempting to kiss ass, just like one or two other individuals.

Also, I could watch F1 day in, day out.. Motorsports are something I enjoy greatly, enjoying something(s) to this extent this is good for your health, especially at reducing any stresses that they may have.
You talk a lot.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were kinjin reincarnated.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 11:10 am

Mercedes will win the Chinese Grand Prix, and that pretty much sums up the inevitability of this appeal. I think we've had enough drama for now.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”