going by the rules

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
techstyle

going by the rules

Post by techstyle » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 12:25 am

hello to all reading

as i told some admins already, i am grateful for being unbanned. after my return, ive always made sure to stay within the rules cause im honestly done with problems, i just want to enjoy the game/server...
2 days ago a person msged an administrator saying i was idling and in all honesty, i was treated unfairly. i dont mind the time served, im not crying about the day off, what i dont like is that 1 of the 5 stages of ban is used.. i didnt come back to playing just to get in trouble again, i surely was not idling like its being said and proof of this is in the log during that actual match, and since we need proof u can also go back to the other maps i was talking about just getting done rebuilding my pc and was setting it up, i was up all night playing in the server and tweaking things, my team didnt get anchored by the time i was idle in anyway, no player on my team complained about me being idle, infact u can see my team won which is why i said " i fee like a winner" then this person says "ban" and since hes been trolling for a few days i just told him " stfu faggot " and "wannabie admin wishes" which means hes a wannabie admin who wishes me banned... im not degrading administrators here or looking for problems... it is amazing that i see all kinds of rule breakage going on daily and i get banned for idling.. arent we taking things a bit far? a simple kick would have fixed this problem if there was one to begin with.. i seriously feel things were taken out of context and id like to be treated fairly.. in any case thanks for reading
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Eiforia
Piska

Re: going by the rules

Post by Eiforia » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 7:09 am

So you prove yourself tht u didn't playing while u were not speccing but in one of the teams?
Nothing strange is in your ban then. It's teamhampering which is against the rules.

Ban seems legit to me.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 3:55 pm

Maybe it was because you bragged about it? "I feel like a winner"... Being AFK on an Assault map can be penalizing for your team and yes, I think a kick would have been sufficient...

On another note, I'm tired of you complaining about "others braking rules and not being banned and me when I do something not even wrong I'm banned boohoohoo :'( ". If you want to report something, do it or don't do it, it's up to you. We're not online 24/7, and you should be adult enough to make a decision. But if you take pride in not denouncing what you see, then...
I also read in the logs about you saying we encourage "snitching". We never did that. If you have something to report, or a bannable offence you see, post it on the forum and we'll take care of it.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 6:33 pm

What is the obsession with the word "faggot" and LDG race players?

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 7:01 pm

thank you both for the input 8-)

bono i didnt idle the entire map (not even 5min), and i think we all know it was unfair treatment specially knowing he's just trolling me.. as far as not reporting or reporting.. well u guys may not promote " user abuse reporting " but certainly, by the way my ban was handled, u dont mind one bit taking away a person ability to play on a half ass excuse.. it is what it is.. i do take pride in not reporting things just because i actually look after the health of the game, if u go around snitching ppl for any little shit, you get ppl banned which leads to NOONE to play with..

like i said before thanks to all admin for allowing me back n i hope to be able to continue playing in peace and away from shit problems..

trolls: feel free to troll n get snitched on @ the first sight of homo/hater behavior, if u act like a hater u get treated like a hater
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 7:02 pm

ILoveTheNorth wrote:What is the obsession with the word "faggot" and LDG race players?

i call him faggot because he admitted to be gay and since he likes to troll u get treated as u treat... trollface2
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 7:29 pm

techstyle wrote:
ILoveTheNorth wrote:What is the obsession with the word "faggot" and LDG race players?

i call him faggot because he admitted to be gay and since he likes to troll u get treated as u treat... trollface2
Wow, so you just admitted to being a homophobe?

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 7:45 pm

It still baffles me how racism grants you a week ban while homophobia is an "ok thing"...

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 8:47 pm

ZioFede wrote:It still baffles me how racism grants you a week ban while homophobia is an "ok thing"...
Who said it is?

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 07 Apr , 2016 8:52 pm

iRobot wrote:
ZioFede wrote:It still baffles me how racism grants you a week ban while homophobia is an "ok thing"...
Who said it is?
I did trollface