Silly ban

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Silly ban

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 23 Jul , 2016 7:04 pm

I shouldn't reply, but seriously? Has genocide (the Holocaust specifically) become so belittled? The issue of farming and slaughtering animals for nutrition can never be compared to the atrocities committed by the Nazis or any other organisation/government/dictator. It's incredibly insulting.

And I care about animal welfare, and the environment in general; in fact, I care so much I got a bloody degree in the science of it. But there are limits, and you've crossed them.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

taries

Post by taries » Sat 23 Jul , 2016 7:19 pm

Animal life < Human life, even tho humans are the most disgusting and stupid species on this planet, this is how it is, you got banned for shit talk, deal with it.

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sat 23 Jul , 2016 7:25 pm

It's sad that some people value animals over human beings.

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sun 24 Jul , 2016 6:48 am

גוי מטומטם.