Why and why still?

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
GuineaHamster

Why and why still?

Post by GuineaHamster » Fri 30 Dec , 2016 3:30 pm

I have 2 questions:

1. Why I was banned (I know, there was written 'Glitching', but... when? where? which map? profpics... anything? Really, glitching - is not my 'thing'... I really want to know =) Nothing is more offensive, then been punished for nothing (or something u didn't know was forbidden);
2. There was written, that ban will expire at 30.12.2016, but I still can't join the game...

Please, answer... look - i'm cute and fluffy =)

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Why and why still?

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 30 Dec , 2016 3:41 pm

I've removed the ban. You'll have to wait until Eiforia posts for your explanation.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

GuineaHamster

Post by GuineaHamster » Fri 30 Dec , 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Fri 30 Dec , 2016 9:13 pm

Glitching is always forbidden m8. U glitched few objects at BoomPewZap map. While there were few members of your team (3-4) u were finishing object alone by putting ur car on obj locker and remove it with weapon -> so gates stand opened.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

GuineaHamster

Post by GuineaHamster » Sat 31 Dec , 2016 5:41 am

Eiforia wrote:Glitching is always forbidden m8. U glitched few objects at BoomPewZap map. While there were few members of your team (3-4) u were finishing object alone by putting ur car on obj locker and remove it with weapon -> so gates stand opened.
Thanks for explanations. Everything is right... actually, I didn't know, that it was 'glitching' - cause there is no invisible walls like on other maps. But Ok, I will never do so again on this map.