muted, noo!

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Playr

muted, noo!

Post by Playr » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 7:27 pm

Got muted for capslock. i said there were no rule about caps, and then i got muted and after I got muted the admin modified the rules and added a "3m" one, but that rule weren't present when i linked rules post in the game chat, so, i wasn't triggering any rules, but I got muted noooo.
a mute means i can't say neither RIP, nor ESKEREEEEE, nor CTR, nor FLY, nor something else, so, i pray ldg admins to get unmuted. i hate to be censored,noooo
Playr is the name, still runnin the game

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: muted, noo!

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 7:31 pm

I added the rule before I banned you, don't worry. And gave you plenty of warning to stop using Caps Lock. Any interested admin can check the timing of the rules edit combined with my warnings for you to stop.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Playr

Post by Playr » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 7:36 pm

I refreshed the page on my firefox browser. You can blame the browser for not having showed it, but not me!!!
In fact i asked you a screenshot of that rule because of that
And warning are useless if the player is sure he isnt triggering any rule.

Satin

Post by Satin » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 7:54 pm

4. Show respect.
4a) Respect the admins, moderators and everybody else if you want to be taken seriously.
4b) Admins are always right. If an admin gives an order, comply with it or leave. Denying an offense which is later proven through logs or other evidence will be taken as an insult and may result in a ban extension.

Playr

Post by Playr » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 7:59 pm

I respect admins and rules. the problem is that there werent a caps rule when i linked the post.
And admins arent always right, unless they abuse their power, but noooo, unmute me, i wont use caps except for keybinded words like "ESKEREEEEE" "RIP"., cmoonnnnn, do dat!

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 9:38 pm

It's ironic, you're not using caps here. Just talk like this in game and everyone will be fine. Caps keybinds are OK but not if they are spammed several times within a minute.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 10:00 pm

Man... Because it isn't written black on white doesn't mean you're entitled to do anything. You broke rule 3f, and it's always been there:
3f) Do not overspam the chat or voice taunts, keep it on a tolerable level.
And I'll quote rule 0:
0. Use your common sense.
These rules can't and won't cover every possibility. Use your common sense before acting.
You were asked several times to stop, you didn't comply -> you're punished.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Playr

Post by Playr » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 10:46 pm

Sehh, those rules are too generic.
I didnt spam, I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And no one cares of caps. You admins are the only crying about that. Soo, unmute please, unmute, UNMUTE!!
A multiplayer without the chat is boring tooooo much. I can't even write "headshot"! I mean, when I kill someone I want to write " RIP" OR WHEn i do a hs i want to write "HEADSHOT FAG" to show them who is the proest. But with a mute i can't do all this, and in the server im an useless player like a bot.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 10:54 pm

I thought I modified UTComp to deal with caps spam automatically...

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Mon 29 Jan , 2018 11:05 pm

Playr wrote: Mon 29 Jan , 2018 10:46 pm Sehh, those rules are too generic.
I didnt spam, I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And no one cares of caps. You admins are the only crying about that. Soo, unmute please, unmute, UNMUTE!!
A multiplayer without the chat is boring tooooo much. I can't even write "headshot"! I mean, when I kill someone I want to write " RIP" OR WHEn i do a hs i want to write "HEADSHOT FAG" to show them who is the proest. But with a mute i can't do all this, and in the server im an useless player like a bot.
We are not dumb here. Multiple admins have witnessed and warned you multiple times and we have chat log. I could post chat log for the whole world to see, but I hardly believe it is needed. The server also complained about your spam and all cap messages multiple times.

Either follow the rules or continue to be muted. Pretty sure I speak for everyone here: We don't care or want to hear about who is "proest" or from people who brag on EVERY SINGLE KILL with a comment of rip, head shot or some other taunt.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola