Disappeared Administrator

Re: Glitch / Exploit report thread

Post by iZumo » Mon 15 Jul , 2013 8:58 am

I believe that was fixed (StallZ).

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 15 Jul , 2013 1:01 pm

StallZ shouldn't affect ONSAutoBombers? They're just Actors.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Mon 15 Jul , 2013 1:31 pm

StallZ is just a level variable, it affects only things that use it (ONSAttackCraft and it's Nitro Equivalent), and I took a piss on that for LDGPlane aka Dragonfly. I was wrong about the Dragonfly AutoBomber, it's not using StallZ as the top, but traces instead.

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Thu 18 Jul , 2013 9:16 am

iRobot wrote:On CrazyRace, just after the drop outside base, on road to obj 2, there's an octagonal tunnel. If you nitro through that, there is a slanted road piece. If you nitro onto it with your car pointing to the right, you will fly towards objective, cuz UT2004 physics.

Hard to explain but it works 1/2 of the time.
Fixed the landing to be flat instead of slanted. This should fix most if not all the random vehicles getting stuck.

This could fix what I beleave your saying is people random lucky vehicle physics jumping to obj. I put a blocking volume from the top of level to bottom. (This might fix the target painter exploiting as well. Which is mentioned below)
Socio wrote:Not to mention getting to the 2nd objective on a TargetPainter Dragonfly. Saw Markus practicing the jump on it (need to just count after how many seconds one needs to jump to get on top of the DF) but after I asked him what he was doing, he quited that.

If the weird physics jumping to obj wasn't there. I fixed the only other possibly area that you may be talking about and just put another blocking volume to cover the only possibility I can think of.,. (Vehicles possibly able to jump over the blocking volumes)

Silly left over item from original map removed. Such an eye sour.

I fixed the gap between the meshes. (few others I found while roaming the map in editor where fixed as well.)

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ia5blt93lgz668
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 18 Jul , 2013 10:24 am

More volumes here than an 80's disco.

Socio

Post by Socio » Thu 18 Jul , 2013 1:56 pm

Good, I see the volume is big enought to block the DF glitch (it was possible, I tried it myself).
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Thu 18 Jul , 2013 6:05 pm

AmazingEggRace[F4][E1]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7plil ... BE1%5D.zip

Change log(including pictures):
Obj's 1-3 are no longer possible to be completed by driving on top of tubes.
Obj 1's tube glass texture has been replaced with proper texture.
Obj 6 can not be accessed by doing a scorp jump. (Triggered kill volume)
You can not climb up terrain to the top of level. (physics volume set at a certain height to kill anyone reaching that point.)

Fixed scorp jump on objs 5-6 bridge by just duplicating the same fix on the other side of the S curve

Hill Jump to the right of attackers spawn has been fixed made it higher so most will know its fixed and will not try. Also added a triggered kill volume for those not smart enough to figure out its just not going to happen.

Defender spawn bottom changed so if you fall you die.. See to many people clueless down there not knowing how to die. Also see benders getting stuck in that area often and not getting destroyed.

Bender spawn has been changed to prevent enemy from pushing the benders off. Also to prevent teleporter camping. Benders do not spawn until Final obj.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Thu 18 Jul , 2013 7:19 pm

Muh water fog.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 19 Jul , 2013 1:14 pm

What do you plan to work on next elf?

I'd suggest fixing glitches on HellbenderRace3 or improving AnotherAzaraceZixxer to be longer than 1:30 :)

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Fri 19 Jul , 2013 1:46 pm

iRobot wrote:What do you plan to work on next elf?

I'd suggest fixing glitches on HellbenderRace3 or improving AnotherAzaraceZixxer to be longer than 1:30 :)
At the moment I got nothing else on my list. I'll have to play around some more maps and see if any of them desperately need attention it was just these two maps atm that really fustrated me that i felt something needed to be done.