Hamish - Teambalancer abuse

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Hamish - Teambalancer abuse

Post by iRobot » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 1:39 pm

Moderators and Admins can post in locked topics so if Izumo or anyone else has anything further to add, I'm sure they will.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 1:40 pm

giZmo wrote: What on earth makes you think you can decide if a case has been resolved or not? Beside that....wrong forum and i suggest if you dont want a forum ban too you finaly stop honoring your name and keep on crying. A commom german quote says ´hitten dogs bark loudest´ which means the more you trying to defend yourself the more it looks like you actually did what you are accused of. BEside that it fits perfect to your common situation cause every post from you trying to defend yourself just showed the opposit and put you deeper in trouble.
Earl isn't the admin who issued the bans nor was he the first admin to get involved. Izumo was, therefore in my view it's unresolved until Izumo replies.

If Izumo says that it's resolved, then so be it. The blind leading the blind ~ Matthew (The Bible)

There are also quotes for the complete opposite of what you quoted, so it's easy to pick something that suits you.

- Passivity is the same as defending injustice. ~ Deepak Chopra
- When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do. ~ William Blake
- Be humble but always remember your worth and be confident enough to defend it, always. ~ Terry Mark
- Defending the truth is not something one does out of a sense of duty or to allay guilt complexes, but is a reward in itself. ~ Simone de Beauvoir

And many more could be used.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Greedisgood

Post by Greedisgood » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 1:50 pm

"tu ma deranger pour rien en plus je suis entrein de faire un map de race" - thewalkingdead

I have plenty in case you need them.
"Not one has eggs to chance" - Brötchen of Hellfire

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 2:30 pm

Cryflex wrote:The topic: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3443 has been locked by Earl before it has been resolved just because he wants to get the last word in
I locked the thread to spare us all from another Kinjin-style thread. So who are you to judge my actions? You contribute nothing towards this community except antagonism; repeatedly attempt to get players banned with false accusation; and, market yourself as friendly guy whilst calling others 'fags' and 'cunts', and to women 'sluts'. So you'll excuse my lack of sympathy.

Let's go through your latest argument and resolve them with finality:
Teambalance abuse Hamish, apparent false claim:

It says right there in the log "[SAS]Lt.HAMISH is now on red."
Izumo I assume thought I was on about Ultimate Purple as I said his name in chat, however my report doesn't mention Ultimate Purple which should have made him realise that I was talking about Hamish as my report was about Hamish.
Logs will show that seconds after Ultimate Purple joins the game, Hamish switches teams.
Izumo didn't mention Ultimate Purple. Bono mentioned this player joining, and then Hamish switched. Switching teams is not against the rules in RACE, but is frowned upon in Assault unless to balance teams. So this is a false claim.
Teambalance abuse Cryflex:

It is impossible for me to teambalance abuse with just 1-3 people playing (4 including myself) on the Sunshine map
The only reason I joined was to complete the objective as rai and Hamish weren't completing objectives because they were flying, although rai did try and eventually did complete an objective using a car.

Code: Select all

> Cryflex became a spectator.
> team-spec*Sentinel: The teams have become unbalanced.
> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: cryfelx RS
> [SAS]Lt.HAMISH: LOL!!!!
> Cryflex: yep
> rai: wherei s this rai YOU ARE TALKING aboUT
> rai is now on red.
> team-spec*Sentinel: rai was switched to even the teams.
> Cryflex is now on blue.
> Cryflex entered the game.
You switched rai to red and later joined blue. This is a classic teambalancer abuse scenario - the server even tells you that you can't join when you try from spec. Were you blind to this? Also, if you joined from spec to try and complete the objective, why did end up in the dragonfly? Very contradictory.
Team Hampering Cryflex:

I never team hampered, it's not my fault I am a noob at flying which can be backed up by many players including Dave, rai and other regulars who know my plane usually just dives straight off the edge and does nothing.
I was trying to fly, but I got the plane stuck in the mesh and I quite clearly said that I was stuck/couldn't move.
I even asked Hamish how to fly like a pro, to which I got no response from.
My previous post went through the evidence suggesting you weren't flying at all. We don't appreciate liars.
Team Hampering Hamish - NEW

I should also mention the fact that technically Hamish was the one team hampering.
The map requires two people to do the objectives so with Hamish flying around instead of getting in a car and driving to objective to either open the door or drive the car onto the objective pad he was not helping the team complete the objective where as I was actually trying to drive to the objectives only to be bombed to hell, unable to defend as a solo driver as my teammate was piloting a plane.
I'll quote you on this one:
Cryflex wrote:- There was just me & Hamish on Blue, so it is impossible for it to be team-hampering because you can't complete the objective with a plane, You use the cars for objectives.
Your opening defence. Using the plane to bomb enemies is never hampering - it's just Hamish being a bit of an arse with 4 players. Sitting in the plane and NOT DOING ANYTHING is hampering.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 01 Apr , 2016 2:48 pm

Cryflex wrote:Earl isn't the admin who issued the bans nor was he the first admin to get involved. Izumo was, therefore in my view it's unresolved until Izumo replies.
I couldn't give a shit what your view is. You don't get to restart a topic that was locked by an administrator.

Start whining about this again and I'll ban you myself.