Alternative Weekends Suggestion in regards to RACE maps.

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Alternative Weekends Suggestion in regards to RACE maps.

Post by iRobot » Thu 26 May , 2016 12:24 pm

A weekend where the vehicle controls are all reversed. The smart people will just rebind their keys but we can watch the noobs struggle troll2

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Thu 26 May , 2016 1:09 pm

Burn in hell :twisted:

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Mon 30 May , 2016 12:51 am

iRobot wrote:A weekend where the vehicle controls are all reversed. The smart people will just rebind their keys but we can watch the noobs struggle troll2
That would be brutal... but you could always turn your keyboard upside down :P
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Mon 30 May , 2016 3:22 am

Cryflex wrote: That would be brutal... but you could always turn your keyboard upside down :P
x---D

Rhagium

Post by Rhagium » Wed 22 Jun , 2016 2:48 am

Last weekend was Megafun weekend once again, and most of the common players didn't seem to enjoy it. The number of campers is too damn high and it's often not a race anymore, but a campers manifest. I do want to keep megafun, as variety can help attract and maintain people, but I think uploading old race maps (such as Blazing Trials with all 3 roads) during Megafun Weekend is nice as well. I know OLDZ includes most old race maps and beta maps, but I doubt that all old race maps are in the OLDZ list. If those maps would be uploaded, without Megafun Benders or Multiscorps, the Megafun Weekend better to bare. Being shot off the track for the 100th time isn't exactly fun for me, perhaps others do enjoy that.

P.S.

Personally, I like race trials the most. Are there any in the making? I wouldn't mind if a track also had normal trials without shield in it, the players of the server will have to learn how to dodge jump instead of doublejumping around making them an easy target and a slob. I hate slobs.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Wed 06 Jul , 2016 10:50 pm

The main problem with the megafun is the fact the bender guns are way too powerful.

1) Reduce the power of the fastbender (non-colored bender) to make them a little more powerful than a normal slowbender (colored bender) with 3 passengers
2) Or make it so the slowbender is even slower than the normal slowbender and make it so it can't be shot off the track by the fastbender, this means people can get to the end legitimately while those that want to shoot eachother like maniacs can still do whatever the hell they are doing.

Maybe introduce a rule to stop camping from base and from the first platform... (where you initially drop down to when coming out of base), if they want to camp elsewhere go for it... at least then it gives people a better chance.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 07 Jul , 2016 5:35 am

Powerful rear gun & camping is what megafun is all about.