How do i download the Nitro/Repair mod ?

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
BiGBALLZXXL

How do i download the Nitro/Repair mod ?

Post by BiGBALLZXXL » Thu 31 Jan , 2019 4:58 pm

So im working on new bender maps right now, i used extractor and have all the ldg maps,
so now i only need the mod for nitro, repair and shield.
(ok
Who can help me ?
Thnx, Ballz

Nardaq_NL

Re: How do i download the Nitro/Repair mod ?

Post by Nardaq_NL » Fri 01 Feb , 2019 12:09 am

Racing maps (LDGObjects) And the needed files https://share.ziggo.nl/ajax/share/0b0e2 ... 53/1/8/MzI have fun ^^

Note that, that jumping Scorps are not supported, as this is an old "free for all" patch and only works in listed server mode (host and play the map)

Admins, any chance this can be updated? This would be nice :D

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Fri 01 Feb , 2019 7:15 am

Nardaq shared link, if you are using Hellbenders it's more than enough for you. For testing new maps we can temporary launch mod server with same settings as on Race server. And no, not going to share files.

Nardaq_NL

Post by Nardaq_NL » Fri 01 Feb , 2019 1:42 pm

I mean newer nitro patch we can use, witch support jumping Scorps.

pie

Post by pie » Fri 01 Feb , 2019 4:26 pm

Its a while since I made racepie, but I'm pretty sure as long as you keep the prefix AS- it's possible to use jumping scorps, if I changed it to RACE- the the scorps would not spawn.

Of course that's not ideal, because the vehicle physics are different on either AS- or RACE-. Personally I think the vehicle physics in AS is way way better than how it is set in RACE-.

If you make a map with smooth banking corners either off camber or not (like racepie) then the cars will have terrible handling, but when the same track is changed to an AS- prefix then the handling is awesome. I learnt this the hard way because when I made 'racepie' i had to make it under the AS- prefix, then when it was uploaded on the server it played nothing like how I unintended it to.

I agree with Nardaq it's pointless trying to make a jumping scorps map because you can't properly test it before it goes live. Even if you have a test server you still have spend days making the map not knowing how it's going to turn out.

BiGBALLZXXL

Post by BiGBALLZXXL » Mon 04 Feb , 2019 2:50 am

Den wrote: Fri 01 Feb , 2019 7:15 am Nardaq shared link, if you are using Hellbenders it's more than enough for you. For testing new maps we can temporary launch mod server with same settings as on Race server. And no, not going to share files.
greedy bastard, those links on the forum dont work

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Mon 04 Feb , 2019 3:56 pm

BiGBALLZXXL wrote: Mon 04 Feb , 2019 2:50 am greedy bastard, those links on the forum dont work
Nardaq_NL wrote: Fri 01 Feb , 2019 12:09 am Racing maps (LDGObjects) And the needed files https://share.ziggo.nl/ajax/share/0b0e2 ... 53/1/8/MzI have fun ^^

Note that, that jumping Scorps are not supported, as this is an old "free for all" patch and only works in listed server mode (host and play the map)
Follow the first link for the procedure and the second link (share.ziggo.nl) to download the files. They do work.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...