Racism ultimatum

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
BOT
V.I.P. Member

Re: Racism ultimatum

Post by BOT » Wed 15 Feb , 2012 10:33 am

Creation the separate ingame channel(Like clanchat) for Russians will solve the problem, players wont feel misunderstanding if we mention nicks, however we dont even talk about players and sure players get rid of desperative sense finding in our posts, same channels might be done for other nationalities. I dont agree that admins dont mute other players, on the countary they do, it takes only to look at the ban list. Reporting to epic is unnecessary

P.S. Btw, Russian is acknowledged to be the fullest and the most powerful language in the world, you cant express alot things im English or German that you can in Russian,so we try to use it only in such situations.

THE_NICAM
System Administrator

Post by THE_NICAM » Wed 15 Feb , 2012 10:38 am

Sometimes they are no admin connected... that's why sometime you can see other languages and no ban or mute...
THE_NICAM, THE SYSADMIN :-D

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Wed 15 Feb , 2012 4:00 pm

Creation the separate ingame channel(Like clanchat) for Russians will solve the problem, players wont feel misunderstanding if we mention nicks, however we dont even talk about players and sure players get rid of desperative sense finding in our posts, same channels might be done for other nationalities.
Giving you your own chatchannel wont solve the problem that we couln´t understand what you´re speaking about. We only have your word that you are not speaking about gliching or insulting other players.

On other thing...i want to see someone speaking german or french on several russian or US servers. Im sure they will welcome him with open arms.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Wed 15 Feb , 2012 4:12 pm

What a great idea, let's create a channel for each language! (because if we create one for russians, why not for the others?). It will promote diversity and allow players to not talk to each other and stay in their holes... Oh wait. Is there a contradiction?
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 15 Feb , 2012 4:25 pm

giZmo wrote:On other thing...i want to see someone speaking german or french on several russian or US servers. Im sure they will welcome him with open arms.
They probably deal with canadians on US servers all the time so they probably put up with French :P

BOT
V.I.P. Member

Post by BOT » Thu 16 Feb , 2012 8:29 am

giZmo wrote: We only have your word that you are not speaking about gliching or insulting other players.
Dude is the game chat the only place where we can discuss glitches?) Besides, how do you feel that i sometimes unmask them to admins?

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Thu 16 Feb , 2012 9:32 am

Trolling, water, trolling, whine, useless and lying. As always, as usual, as I expected. All satisfied? Hope so, thats my gift ;)

Meanwhile, to note some not-old-enough players (not admitrolls, dont care them), everybody here knows that I'm a well known rules sentinel, reported here many rules crossing accidents and pay no mercy to such things, time to time some players are penalized by my reports (including other Russians or players that I feel sympathy).
Talking about Bot, almost nobody knows that he have find and reported many map glitches, that fact is also known (at least Socio can approve that, for example).

Whatever, when we discuss our Europe conquer plans we use ICQ but not ingame chat :twisted:
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

Deathblade
System Administrator

Post by Deathblade » Thu 16 Feb , 2012 10:44 am

Ok, it appears we cant found any real solution to this.
Well, lets choose a Russian moderator or watcher and allow russian, it will solve all the problem. No?
The LDG admin !

THE_NICAM
System Administrator

Post by THE_NICAM » Thu 16 Feb , 2012 11:23 am

I think it's a dood idea but, i hope this problème come not with another language... if we need one moderator for one language, we will have much moderators...
THE_NICAM, THE SYSADMIN :-D

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Thu 16 Feb , 2012 11:37 am

If we have somebody who understands it and who can be trusted in the question of rules watching then why not? Polish, Czech can be available for sure. As I know, Bono understands Italian.

And sure any of languages except English should be permitted only when its assigned moderator(s) is online, including German and French (I can remember insulting talks of german and french players too while no admins were online).
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.