I have something to say

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
0rang3

I have something to say

Post by 0rang3 » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 2:30 am

This topic is about RyRy's ban. Of course, you can disagree with me but i think, actions against this player were too harsh. I don't know, why RyRy didn't mentioned me on that game, but i was there and can confirm, that truth is on RyRy's side. Not as i am liking him or Hamish, but this is ridiculously not fair.

First of all, he was not hampering: we had teams of 2v3 and Hamish was flying plane whilst having only 1 teammate = no possibility to take obj. Also, Hamish was constantly ramming all the vehicles on map. After our requests RyRy switched and took df and started to try to fly it. At first he was just staying in base as i recall, but that lasted for few seconds, he was joking about controls and Hamish was raging madly. After RyRy started to fly, some new player joined and Hamish itstantly switched to take other plane.

All this lead to complitely useless 20 minutes of Hamish flying and killing anything and everything. All the scenario, RyRy told here: https://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... =10#p37711 is complitely true.

In my opinion, person should be not judged for seeking the truth. All this situation was too agressive. All declared rules about any kind of discrimination are forgotten in this case and a person with a will to be understood and heard was crushed with "gift of power".
And all that rage and words like "37 days should teach him" reminds me of "1984"...

lightningsheep

Re: I have something to say

Post by lightningsheep » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 2:48 am

Hey, chatterbox here.

I agree completely.

Truth be told, that behaviour and especially expanding that ban to 1 month was completely unjustified and its harming any professional standards you are trying to uphold.

I wasnt there, but even if everything happened like it is described by hamish and other people, it doesnt justify it. Nor does you getting personally annoyed by his appeal.

Just my two cents,

sincerly

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 4:14 am

First I want to say, I was not playing that map, did not see anything.

But I know Ry, he is not an imbecile who interferes other players with playing game. And 37 days ban for him seems to me awful. I think, that the common purpose of our community is to have a good time, playing a good game on a good server. If he was so terrible person, nobody would defend him, but, as you can see, even people, who did not play that map, who got all the information from forum are trying to help him.

Moreover, we don't see evidents of his guilty. The rather that we are talking about not a 1-3-7 days ban. Some players say, that he is guilty, some says that he is not. Even admins do not reech agreement in this question.

And that's why I want to ask admins not to punish him so cruelly. This story will teach him and all other members, all us, that regularly violating rules causes the consequences.

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 7:55 pm

Lol you people claiming that you are doing this under your own free will, when two members who hardly browse the forum suddenly post a message in defence of Cryflex within 14 minutes of each other.

Yeah I smell BS.

Ryry was team hampering. I don't give a shit if I was bombing you with the dfly. I'm allowed to. It's part of the map. Ry was in the dfly for a long time and was hampering on purpose. He admitted it when he stated he wouldn't mind being banned for it.

0rang3

Post by 0rang3 » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 8:31 pm

Den wrote:Even admins do not reech agreement in this question.
Good point.
ILoveTheNorth wrote:Lol you people claiming that you are doing this under your own free will, when two members who hardly browse the forum suddenly post a message in defence of Cryflex within 14 minutes of each other.

Yeah I smell BS.

Ryry was team hampering. I don't give a shit if I was bombing you with the dfly. I'm allowed to. It's part of the map. Ry was in the dfly for a long time and was hampering on purpose. He admitted it when he stated he wouldn't mind being banned for it.
What BS you see here? of course it is a free will, how can it be other way? We were playing together that evening and discussed this incident, you can ask for proof log from admins, if you think it is a setup. We are all share same opinion on this topic.

You were flying while having 1 teammate, making yourself prevent objective completion.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 9:33 pm

"You were flying while having 1 teammate, making yourself prevent objective completion."

1) Why did u guys vote for such a map having no people on the server?
2) Afaik it's not forbidden to use drgfly on map with drgfly. If u vote it - be ready to be owned with it. Not all players here are race lovers, and if map has other ways to be played (like camping on roof of hb race nightmare with omfg/other race maps with roofs and special weapons/dragonfly maps) u can't complain about players using all these ways if it's not forbidden by rules.
3) If you guys are such good boys - u could let those poor alone guy to make an object, no?))))))
4) There is no point to make 34456 topic about crycry ban eh.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

0rang3

Post by 0rang3 » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 10:20 pm

The answers:

1) We started game with total of 8 people approx., almost all left or went spec when Hamish started all his ramming.
2) There is no complaining of using the df, of course people can do what they want. The point i'm trying to say is: if it's possible to blame person for hampering while he's unsuccessfully trying to fly, why isn't it possible to blame person for flying instead of driving, if there are only 2 people in team?
3) We could not, because of Hamish's ramming performance.
4) Totally right, but topic with ban and topic with appeal are closed or locked. I'm sorry.

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 10:23 pm

I don't see the point trying to argue this. Cry flex knows he was team hampering and switched teams.

I did nothing wrong apart from the ramming, which I owned up to straight away. Now only if Cryflex was man enough to own up to the fact that he was deliberately staying in the Dfly.

I also remember either Orange or someone else actually encouraging Cryflex to stay static within the Dfly, it could've been Rai, I'm not sure.

TO FURTHER RETIERATE, IF A TOOL IS AVAILABLE AT MY DISPOSAL, SUCH AS THE DFLY, I WILL USE IT, JUST LIKE HOW I WILL USE A DEEMER ON YOU EVEN IF IT IS 1V1.

Anyway, based on my signature you can tell that I won the case as it was proven within LDG's court of appeals that Cryflex was indeed hampering and team switching.

I'll see you guys on the 19th for more Hamish Dfly ownage. Till then, here is some Amy Winehouse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-I2s5zRbHg

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 10:35 pm

The ban is set and everything has been said from our side -> Locked
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 14 Apr , 2016 10:56 pm

0rang3 wrote:The answers:

1) We started game with total of 8 people approx., almost all left or went spec when Hamish started all his ramming.
2) There is no complaining of using the df, of course people can do what they want. The point i'm trying to say is: if it's possible to blame person for hampering while he's unsuccessfully trying to fly, why isn't it possible to blame person for flying instead of driving, if there are only 2 people in team?
3) We could not, because of Hamish's ramming performance.
4) Totally right, but topic with ban and topic with appeal are closed or locked. I'm sorry.
Dear Orange.
Smb was tb abused by crycry. Could be a reason of leaving too btw.
About 2) Blaming person for using drgfly map as fool as blaming a seller in milk shop tht he hasn't got shoes to sell.
And I thought I explained 2nd thing good enough
3) Hamish got a ban for it... And maybe driver was not good enough to stay alive?)) U need use shield, stop and nitro when needed to finish a map. I mean it's possible to prevent being killed.
4) Those topics were closed coz of 'same shit different day' saying same thing as argument again and again won't make people who have read it happy.
And ban appeals forum is for banned person and admins. I can't say that 'omg I wasn't there but I feel he is a great guy' can be count as useful input.

And in general: i'm ready to put money tht he asked you guys to post smth but it won't change anything.
These posts from people who are never on forum but suddenly decided to make a Def of a person (who was banned some time ago and all already forget about it) at the same time are strange.

Don't think there is a point to continue 4th topic about crycry.

P.S. Typed long enough from phone.. Begun before gizmos answer))
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael