Teambalance "Abuse" Clarification...

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
ILoveTheNorth

Re: Teambalance "Abuse" Clarification...

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 7:46 pm

iRobot wrote:Hamish m8, he was asking the admins for clarification, why are you even posting here.

You're doing nothing but antagonizing him.
Sorry m8, but where in the OP does he ask for an admin to clarify things?

He even mentions before that a normal member PM'ed him and he suddenly had a realisation that everything was fine or some shit. I'm just another one of those normal members.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 7:58 pm

ILoveTheNorth wrote:When you get the same replies from the rest of the Admins, please go crawl back under the rock you came from and castrate yourself, so there is no chance of any future lineage from the Cryflex dynasty.
If the other admins reply with the same then that is good enough clarification for me, that's all I am asking :)

iRobot wrote:Hamish m8, he was asking the admins for clarification, why are you even posting here.

I'm really not bothered by his replies, there's a smiley that explains my thoughts perfectly when reading one of his replies and that is: :roll:

I'm being and will continue to be very civil towards both him & Eiforia regardless of the fact they don't show the same levels of civility towards me.

ILoveTheNorth wrote:Sorry m8, but where in the OP does he ask for an admin to clarify things?

He even mentions before that a normal member PM'ed him and he suddenly had a realisation that everything was fine or some shit. I'm just another one of those normal members.
Well considering you're just a random member and not an admin, who are you to try and clarify the rules? If you PM'ed me with your rambling crap then that would have been fine. Just like the others previously did.

Sure I didn't ask it directly at the admins in my OP, but my replies I have clarified twice to you that I am not asking you but instead I am asking the administrators:
Cryflex wrote:I am asking administrators in regards to this specific situation, not you.
Cryflex wrote:That is why I am asking for clarification from administrators of whom are mature enough to discuss and explain without being immature like Eiforia just was, as per usual.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:03 pm

Cryflex wrote:
ILoveTheNorth wrote:When you get the same replies from the rest of the Admins, please go crawl back under the rock you came from and castrate yourself, so there is no chance of any future lineage from the Cryflex dynasty.
If the other admins reply with the same then that is good enough clarification for me, that's all I am asking :)

I'm really not bothered by his replies, there's a smiley that explains my thoughts perfectly when reading one of his replies and that is: :roll:

I'm being and will continue to be very civil towards both him & Eiforia regardless of the fact they don't show the same levels of civility towards me.

ILoveTheNorth wrote:Sorry m8, but where in the OP does he ask for an admin to clarify things?

Well considering you're just a random member and not an admin, who are you to try and clarify the rules? If you PM'ed me with your rambling crap then that would have been fine. Just like the others previously did.

Sure I didn't ask it directly at the admins in my OP, but my replies I have clarified twice to you that I am not asking you but instead I am asking the administrators:
Cryflex wrote:I am asking administrators in regards to this specific situation, not you.
Cryflex wrote:That is why I am asking for clarification from administrators of whom are mature enough to discuss and explain without being immature like Eiforia just was, as per usual.
But the answer to your dumbfounded question is staring you right in the face, in the form of the rule that I pasted above.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:09 pm

Popcorn anyone?
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Greedisgood

Post by Greedisgood » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:21 pm

Ah, another fine thread. *sips coffee*
"Not one has eggs to chance" - Brötchen of Hellfire

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:24 pm

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:26 pm

giZmo wrote:Popcorn anyone?
I'm here all night. Bring lots lol.

Meanwhile Cryflex has gone to look for the remote control to his F1 Car.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:46 pm

Cryflex wrote:Hi,

So I was in a map earlier and before the game started, so while in the practice round I spectated because I had to do some work quickly and I didn't want to be sitting there afk for 10~ mins...

I finished what I had to do and I asked if I could join back in and play but, I explained everything and even the person who got switched was okay with me rejoining but Eiforia who we all know hates me wouldn't let me join...

So you'd rather have people join and afk for 10mins? I left to make it as fair as possible for people so I wasn't teamhampering by being afk and did it before the game even started so it's not like I was abusing the teams.

My questions are:
  • If I spectate in practice round, come back 10~ mins later am I allowed to rejoin?
  • If the person who got switched is okay with me joining in, am I allowed to rejoin?
  • Would you rather me spectate or idle and be afk...
I'd greatly appreciate some clarification on this, just like a previous post I needed clarification and thankfully a normal member dropped me a private message explaining it in detail.
Bla bla bla ..... perhaps if you hadn't been a prick and posting crap on forum like this topic and hadn't actually abused the balancer before, then perhaps admins wouldn't enforce the rules on you strictly. So pretty much, no, once you spec, someone gets switched (with the exception that the player switched is somebody joining the server), then no, you have to stay in spec for the entire match.

taries

Post by taries » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 8:58 pm

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 02 Jun , 2016 9:12 pm

giZmo wrote:Popcorn anyone?
I've got some already :)
Izumo wrote:Bla bla bla ..... perhaps if you hadn't been a prick and posting crap on forum like this topic and actually hadn't abused the balancer before, then perhaps admins wouldn't enforce the rules on you strictly. So pretty much, no, once you spec, someone gets switched (with the exception that the player switched is somebody joining the server), then no, you have to stay in spec for the entire match.
Likewise, this isn't "crap" it's an honest, serious question about a grey area of the rules.

So basically, to avoid abusing the teambalancer I should just afk like Fubar does all the time, until I am done and can play again?

Either way, thank you for an answer, that's all I was looking for.

You may close the thread now :)
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)