Hamish - Teamkilling.

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
Cryflex

Hamish - Teamkilling.

Post by Cryflex » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 12:57 am

Hi,

Please see the following video, Hamish team killed me just to get the plane. Eiforia was fully aware of what he was doing, you can even hear her tell him how to put the cars to block the route and also she says "faster" to Hamish because she wanted the blockade to stop me from getting in, he then shot me with a deemer once I had remove the blockade and thus purposely tked me.

Eiforia has already said on teamspeak that "If he gets banned, I will ban you for deathrace" she is trying to claim that I team killed hamish on death race, while going down the big hill. Even if I had teamkilled him it would have been an accident because he was purposely going slow down the big hill but there was a significant gap between my car and his car and as you can see from the logs during deathrace I did not kill him.

See: https://vid.me/7IxW

See:Image
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

ILoveTheNorth

Re: Hamish - Teamkilling.

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 1:11 am

That video lags more than LDG race server with Umlaut playing.

In all seriousness, there was a an enemy player that I saw through the doorway I'll try and get a photo of it tmrw.

EDIT: That PM was sent by my lawyers. Has nothing to do with me.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 1:14 am

Thank you for your report, we at LDG take team hampering very seriously. In the meantime, we will be examining the evidence.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 1:57 am

ILoveTheNorth wrote:That video lags more than LDG race server with Umlaut playing.

In all seriousness, there was a an enemy player that I saw through the doorway I'll try and get a photo of it tmrw.

EDIT: That PM was sent by my lawyers. Has nothing to do with me.
I totally can see him look: http://i.imgur.com/UtGeOVb.png

Seriously, there is no enemy what so ever in the base as you can see from my video.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 2:25 am

Didnt look/listen video... sorry(((

According to I was looking for all 'fool fight' between Hamish and Crycry for drgfly during the map i can say they both were doing stupid things. Puting greganes to each other faces, shooting bio, blocking entrance with car (from both players) /etc.
And we were laughting about it in TS and having fun (if i remember u were laughing aswell on few things). So your tears and complaints about me and 'poor Crycry and horrible people mocking/acting against him in TS' are meaningless.

I really said that if Hamish will get a ban i should ban you too because You teamkilled him on DeathRace by pushing his car. And I only warned you. So i decided not to ban Hamish because i didnt ban u 1-2 maps before.
Im more than sure this situation was not on purpose (but it really was fun coz u both died andnobody got the gfly). Or u think Hamish had a plan to kill himself --> so it would kill you (the reason btw u got killed. No friendly fire on LDG).
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 2:37 am

Cryflex wrote:I totally can see him look: http://i.imgur.com/UtGeOVb.png

Seriously, there is no enemy what so ever in the base as you can see from my video.
Tampered evidence will not be accepted.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 3:00 am

Let's address your post:
Eiforia wrote:According to I was looking for all 'fool fight' between Hamish and Crycry for drgfly during the map i can say they both were doing stupid things. Puting greganes to each other faces, shooting bio, blocking entrance with car (from both players) /etc.
I was not putting grenades on him, he put them on me so I couldn't see and I was firing my gun to try and pop any future grenandes see: https://vid.me/oyMd and a little later he even admitted it: https://vid.me/Mq9B and I didn't block any entrance.
Eiforia wrote:And we were laughting about it in TS and having fun (if i remember u were laughing aswell on few things).
I never once laughed at any of his stupidity, do you hear me laugh in the recording... no. My recorder records outgoing and incoming audio.
Eiforia wrote:I really said that if Hamish will get a ban i should ban you too because You teamkilled him on DeathRace by pushing his car. And I only warned you. So i decided not to ban Hamish because i didnt ban u 1-2 maps before.
Do you have any proof of me teamkilling him... no because there isn't any. Logs will back me up on it too and as I said even if it had come up that I had killed him it would have been his fault as he was purposely going slow to slow/stopme going down the hill towards the objective.
Im more than sure this situation was not on purpose (but it really was fun coz u both died andnobody got the gfly). Or u think Hamish had a plan to kill himself --> so it would kill you (the reason btw u got killed. No friendly fire on LDG).
Hamish did get the the dragonfly. check the end of the video you can see me dead and he has 900 life, aka in the dragonfly. http://i.imgur.com/oJpKJo2.png So yes the incident was on purpose and anyone in their right mind would agree.
Calypto wrote:
Cryflex wrote:I totally can see him look: http://i.imgur.com/UtGeOVb.png

Tampered evidence will not be accepted.
That's fine, because that's not evidence. it's satirical and that "tampered evidence" is on Hamish's side, therefore the pro-hamish "evidence" is now defunct.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 8:31 am

Let's be fair here, that was a blatant teamkill.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 8:56 am

If I were to follow the rules to the letter then RyRy gets a ban for team hamper of dfly (because on to the video he's just flying around rather then being focused on two targets) and then ban Hamish for TK. If I were to use common sense then you're trolling each other. So please, go back to admiring EMP because it's the best!
ILoveTheNorth wrote:EDIT: That PM was sent by my lawyers. Has nothing to do with me.
OK, I've fixed the PM to reflect that.
trollface

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 10:30 am

You deliberately put up these 30 second videos which are showing only part out of the twenty minute game, and then call me a liar because the things that I've said are not presented in this clips.

If i remember right i saw grenades on Hamish's face.
U 1st put the lolcar near to door way trying to stop Hamish. And when he successfully jumped over it and said smth like 'it doesn't work like tht' u laughed.

About my 'lie' about tk: u pushed him on the road to 2nd obj on DeathRace3. I didn't see Hamish going slower to let you push him. And you were exactly going at his back while 2 cars can go in the road together np. U were getting closer and closer and ran into him. He lost control. U continue to drive but he fell of the track.

> trump-delay*Ham: nooo
> Eiforia: dat tk
> Ryder: alk
> trump-delay*Ham: eif
> Ryder: i didnt touch him
> team-spec*Sentinel: BAN THIS BITCH!!!!
> Eiforia: next time ban crycry
> Eiforia: i saw tht
> Ryder: sure
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael