Hamish - Teamkilling.

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Hamish - Teamkilling.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 10:40 am

I agree with the wisdom of Izumo and use common sense; we don't want another 10 pages of complete waffle. The whole thing stinks of trolling by all parties.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 11:02 am

I'll gladly accept a ban for TK, however I also agree that Cryflex should be banned for firstly trying to block access to te dfly, and now again through his own wisdom (by self incriminating himself yet again, this time with video evidence), flying around aimlessly with the dfly whilst we had a dank enemy pilot bombing our team.

And TBH ryry, you don't really speak at all on TS. Instead you recorded our voices without our permission, again showing how low you swoop, all to get some "forum time" and bask in the limelight of your lonliness.

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 12:02 pm

lol hamish is made lol but nice TeamKilling lol
Le silence rend les rageux encore plus fou 🔪
Retient un truc je ferrai plus d'effort pour revenir vers toi
Tu m'a trahis sa veut dire que tu as pas des rourounette

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 2:47 pm

Izumo wrote:If I were to follow the rules to the letter then RyRy gets a ban for team hamper of dfly (because on to the video he's just flying around rather then being focused on two targets) and then ban Hamish for TK. If I were to use common sense then you're trolling each other. So please, go back to admiring EMP because it's the best!
ILoveTheNorth wrote:EDIT: That PM was sent by my lawyers. Has nothing to do with me.
OK, I've fixed the PM to reflect that.
trollface
He's clearly trying to kill the cars, he drops bombs in the vicinity of them both. You can't ban someone for being bad at controlling the dragonfly or you'd have not many people left.

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 3:58 pm

Izumo wrote:If I were to follow the rules to the letter then RyRy gets a ban for team hamper of dfly (because on to the video he's just flying around rather then being focused on two targets) and then ban Hamish for TK. If I were to use common sense then you're trolling each other. So please, go back to admiring EMP because it's the best!
I'm not at home at the moment (replying via remote desktop) but I'm certain the clip shows me trying to kill the enemy in the dfly, you realise I can't do the fast turns well to come back to bomb enemies, I am also very cautious because I'm NOT a good pilot like Calypto or Hamish.

Look at just before Calypto crashed into me I'm trying to turn the plane around to go back to the enemies... I had to have several attempts on turning and eventually went for the show but not as difficult route of gliding around.

So no I wasn't team hampering nor was I trolling.

Eiforia wrote:You deliberately put up these 30 second videos which are showing only part out of the twenty minute game, and then call me a liar because the things that I've said are not presented in this clips.
The clips recorded are full length as I only record in segments where I think someone could tk me or something otherwise for some reason it gets really laggy
Eiforia wrote:If i remember right i saw grenades on Hamish's face.
Check the chat logs against the deaths in the video, that's the first time he died so it would be impossible for me to put grenades on him
Eiforia wrote:U 1st put the lolcar near to door way trying to stop Hamish. And when he successfully jumped over it and said smth like 'it doesn't work like tht' u laughed.
Again, you're saying things with zero proof. I never blocked the door way because how else was I able to run through the doorway without jumping to try and get in the plane...
Eiforia wrote:About my 'lie' about tk: u pushed him on the road to 2nd obj on DeathRace3. I didn't see Hamish going slower to let you push him. And you were exactly going at his back while 2 cars can go in the road together np. U were getting closer and closer and ran into him. He lost control. U continue to drive but he fell of the track.
It's stupid putting your cars 2 wide down the hill especially when the person is someone who would likely tk you.

Getting closer and closer because I was going a little faster because he was tapping his brakes, if every driver goes as fast as they can the gap shouldn't get closer and closer on the down hill section but it did and even you admitted that therefore he was going slow, there's only one logical reason why he would do that.

If he did lose control then that's why he died, I can't avoid him or brake while going that fast down a slope otherwise I would die, I didn't even touch him on my screen.
Eiforia wrote:> trump-delay*Ham: nooo
> Eiforia: dat tk
> Ryder: alk
> trump-delay*Ham: eif
> Ryder: i didnt touch him
> team-spec*Sentinel: BAN THIS BITCH!!!!
> Eiforia: next time ban crycry
> Eiforia: i saw tht
> Ryder: sure
Yes, I replied straight away to you while driving because I know what you are like and we all know you hate me.

If I had a recording of that incident you would be backtracking immediately because It was clear as day that I didn't do anything wrong.
ILoveTheNorth wrote:I'll gladly accept a ban for TK, however I also agree that Cryflex should be banned for firstly trying to block access to te dfly, and now again through his own wisdom (by self incriminating himself yet again, this time with video evidence), flying around aimlessly with the dfly whilst we had a dank enemy pilot bombing our team.
I never blocked the way, as I already said I ran through so it's not blocked...

If I don't bomb in any of those videos i can provide another video of me trying to bomb, not my fault I'm not as good at either of you as flying so it takes me a lot longer to turn and line up the plane to try and kill someone.

By that logic you should receive a ban for blocking, one for team killing, I've for putting grenades on my characters face and also one for false claims.
ILoveTheNorth wrote:And TBH ryry, you don't really speak at all on TS. Instead you recorded our voices without our permission, again showing how low you swoop, all to get some "forum time" and bask in the limelight of your lonliness.
I was in teamspeak, I recorded the game which also records all ingoing and outgoing audio. Not my fault If you speak and incriminate yourself. I talk when I need or want to, my lack of speaking is/was because it's not worth it, I was outnumbered with you two. Eif always tries to mock me and likewise you would more than likely try too so what's the point? I talk to others on TS.

You might be surprised to know that I actually want to play the game, without being tked and all that jazz. Hence why I ragespec when teams are uneven to even the game up or when is 2v1 in a game and they are shooting or bombing a solo bender, cough Calypto.
iRobot wrote:He's clearly trying to kill the cars, he drops bombs in the vicinity of them both. You can't ban someone for being bad at controlling the dragonfly or you'd have not many people left.
I know I suck at flying :( especially in comparison to Hamish, Calypto, Rhagium, Dave... Etc but I am actually trying.

"Vicinity" ouch, they were close though weren't they? I've only ever managed to kill i think one person in the dfly, got a few hits but it's hard to get the plane in line and by the time I get it in line they've turned lol

I'll leave this here:
http://i.imgur.com/plcfm2Q.jpg
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 4:30 pm

Dat Izumo lol. Is there anything he can't hack? Even getting into PMs now!

EDIT: Wow. So you're telling us Ryry that you didn't stick grenades on my face, and were the first to do so, to prevent me getting in the dfly?

Cryflex

Post by Cryflex » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 5:25 pm

ILoveTheNorth wrote:Dat Izumo lol. Is there anything he can't hack? Even getting into PMs now!

EDIT: Wow. So you're telling us Ryry that you didn't stick grenades on my face, and were the first to do so, to prevent me getting in the dfly?
It's not hacking when he has admin access, he can install a mod/extension (if phpbb3 doesn't have it natively), do it manually from the database or hell if he wanted he could copy your password hash to notepad, copy his password hash over yours, login to your account, post/pm and then restore the hash.

I never stuck grenades all over your face, I fired my bio gun to pop your grenades and when I ran out I used my grenades to pop your grenades, even the Andes that had missed me and were littered on the floor.

I never tried to prevent you getting it, I was getting dfly so that I could try and kill people in it and as such practice, as the more you do something the better you get at it.

Terrible really that an admin namely Eiforia has claimed that he didn't do it on purpose when he clearly did, claimed that he didn't get dfly when he clearly did, claimed that he didnt put grenades on me when he clearly did and then claimed that he did it after I had done it when logs would back me up that it would be impossible for me to do as he was flying from the start, claiming that I tked Hamish when again I clearly didn't... How many more lies Eiforia? We all know you hate me, try to hate less, play more.

Hopefully the rest of the admins can see from both this and previous incidents that Eiforia and Hamish both try to team up against me and I always have an answer to their claims... I yet again haven't done anything wrong but they're trying their hardest to get me banned.
Successfully defeated Hamish twice with 7 day bans, without even posting even with him having admin "friends".(2016)

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 6:05 pm

If people like you both would do smth usefull with all that wasted time that cost all that bs posting would make world a better place...
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 6:06 pm

Boy, topic is turning to shit again. Closed. No bans.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 04 Aug , 2016 6:17 pm

Cryflex wrote: I yet again haven't done anything wrong but they're trying their hardest to get me banned.
Nobody cares of you. I am sorry.
If u didnt make this shit up, nobody would tell you anything.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael