Team balance abuse

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
Romulus

Team balance abuse

Post by Romulus » Tue 15 Sep , 2020 3:04 pm

Hi!

The time now is 14:58

and I would like to report the team balance abuse has occurred!
o.O Player !
was on the red team for the first time!
left the game! the system moved me to the red team and he then rejoined the game and by then he was already in the blue team!
pictures prove it! I can prove it!
Map name: Project

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2507

Den
System Administrator

Re: Team balance abuse

Post by Den » Tue 15 Sep , 2020 3:40 pm

In this case when AS 2v1 anyway game will be unbalanced. Also if it happened only once and player is not known as a bastard who switches to winner team or to attack/defend in both rounds or ruin/disbalance game in other ways then there's no reason to punish him, he could be simply disconnected.

In such cases if players cannot deal themselves about balance cuz someone makes problems on purpose then sure yes, we will care about him

Romulus

Re: Team balance abuse

Post by Romulus » Wed 16 Sep , 2020 11:29 am

Den wrote: Tue 15 Sep , 2020 3:40 pm In this case when AS 2v1 anyway game will be unbalanced. Also if it happened only once and player is not known as a bastard who switches to winner team or to attack/defend in both rounds or ruin/disbalance game in other ways then there's no reason to punish him, he could be simply disconnected.

In such cases if players cannot deal themselves about balance cuz someone makes problems on purpose then sure yes, we will care about him
All right! ^^
Thank you very much for your reply! joinha
This is the first time I've seen this player on the server, though it may already be a player known by an older name. .=