Scofield ( TEAM KILLER, obstruction)

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
Romulus

Scofield ( TEAM KILLER, obstruction)

Post by Romulus » Sun 27 Sep , 2020 4:59 pm

Dear Admins!

we have previously informed you that a Scofield player, team is committing a murder and obstructing the game
I'm sending you a video! the video was made today and happened on the [MiA] Warfare server, BUT !! , this player does the same on the [LDG] Server! please ban it, do something, it's untenable.
empties the server and then goes to another server to do the same! please disable it!
my brother and i did the same!
we've blocked all of Scofield's voice chats and messages!
because he keeps saying the automatic mockery .. he keeps saying this text in a "loser" robot voice
very annoying
but so we no longer see or hear anything Scofield player says or writes .. because we have disabled all features!
shown in the picture
Player Scofield received scored -1 point for a team murder! which can be seen in the video! intentional!

Video link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n6hGOM ... sp=sharing

Den
System Administrator

Re: Scofield ( TEAM KILLER, obstruction)

Post by Den » Mon 28 Sep , 2020 12:07 am

If he did something not nice on MIA then report local admins
If there's proof related to his behavior on LDG, we will take care of him, I know perfectly who he is, you are right he is not a good boy

Romulus

Post by Romulus » Mon 28 Sep , 2020 6:31 am

Den wrote: Mon 28 Sep , 2020 12:07 am If he did something not nice on MIA then report local admins
If there's proof related to his behavior on LDG, we will take care of him, I know perfectly who he is, you are right he is not a good boy
Okay, thank you very much for your reply.
I'm sorry for the many messages.
We will make a video as soon as this player does it on the LDG server.

He's such a malicious person
It's like a bacterium! This player clings to the man and follows him everywhere in order to ruin the game.
We reported to Mia administrator's, but no action was taken as I saw scofield among the online players in the evening. Long after the message is sent
Regrettable.

Thanks for the reply Den
You are so kind, understand ing.
Have nice day. 🐶

Romulus

Post by Romulus » Mon 28 Sep , 2020 5:44 pm

I reported to the MiA administrator with great fear
because he banned me and my twin sister for a long time in the summer for nothing, just because I sent him a lot of messages!
and he saw the video of Scofield and he was not banned!
but he banned me and my brother for nothing!
weird ... I don't understand!
I reported the problem to one of the server administrators! I hope Piglet won't ban me it again because of this.

today another video was made on mia’s server that is constantly blocking and holding back ... Scofield...

Piglet

Post by Piglet » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 2:56 pm

Romulus wrote: Mon 28 Sep , 2020 5:44 pm but he banned me and my brother for nothing!
It's really quite difficult to know where to start. OK. Here goes, as accurate as I can be from memory: You have a real knack for being a world class pain in the ass. You impersonated Admins. You demanded special treatment on the forum. You repeatedly abused forum features setting up garish flashing avatars and signatures. You took other people's artwork and assets and presented them as your own after minor resizing/hue alterations. You set up multiple forum accounts and then demanded them to be removed and then re-activated, then deleted again. You threatened us with lawyers. You bombarded us with a stream of literally hundreds of childish, demanding, stroppy emails and PM's.

As far as the video is concerned, you sent:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LfzK8H ... v_vW6/view

A few seconds AVI of Scofieldd standing still.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LhJ7jK ... m2qqv/view

A raptor landing on you doing no harm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n6hGOM ... TcRYI/view

A hellbender driven by Scofieldd driving over you.

Quite frankly, given the way you interact with people, I'm not at all surprised. Actually, I'm surprised you don't get more grief.

Scofieldd has a temper. He's on my watch-list. Unrelated to this report.

LatteXIV

Post by LatteXIV » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 4:15 pm

This whole thread really doesn't need to exist. None of this from start to finish has anything to do with LDG.

I don't think it's appropriate to be bringing outside drama here. I get where both of you are coming from, but it's completely unrelated to anything happening here and frankly, I'd prefer to be on good terms with the outlying UT2004 community.

Forgive us, Den :lol:

Romulus

Post by Romulus » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 5:28 pm

sorry Piglet! the whole thing.

The server and the forum are really very good!

There are only a few people who have mocked our taste in music and previously the name JL has been stolen from the forum page, so it happened that they impersonated someone else! I didn't steal the pictures, they can be found on google.
the avatar package was made by us in 100, I never stole his other work. maximum only inspired

We apologize for the many requests and emails! i like to use my forum account as Romulus only so people don't hurt each other.
if someone has a negative comment then keep your opinion (hollyspam)

But the server is really a lot of fun and I hope you don't ban it again! we really like the server.

as for the lawyer .. i'm a shy person, i panicked a bit! don't take it seriously ... I'm sorry.
just got really bad with a lot of hurtful emails and comments. that is all !

My avatar package was limited edition
Whoever watched it could see the difference
That’s why I removed it from all the pages because I got tired of the offensive, messages that some MiA members said.
Our package was 100% unique and our own work
Whoever watched it could see the difference.

And the point of the post would have been that scofield players do this on all servers!

nor did I ask for special treatment! I only had so many questions about how to become a VIP member and be a clan member ... I asked these
you shouldn't present things differently ... I did not ask for special treatment.
Last edited by Romulus on Tue 29 Sep , 2020 7:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

JLplayer

Post by JLplayer » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 5:32 pm

Hi Everyone!
All I can say is that I’m glad there’s such a thread on the forum!
I don't want to argue with anyone.
A player named Scofield is harassing me on this server. This player is constantly making fun of me on the MiA server
The said works were indeed made by my brother. No theft occurred. (Latte knows that, too)
I do not claim my forum account. I thought there were friendly people on the MiA forum, but unfortunately I was wrong.
I got offensive comments on my music posts. ( Idiot Holly Spam) I'm sorry if I sent too many messages to the server admin.
I play on the server and ignore other players.

Scofield is currently unable to harass me because I have disabled voice chat and text messaging. I don't see that if he is write to me in the game
Short note:
A player named Holy Spam is abusing the position of administrator. (big ego).
Other players have also complained about a player named Holy Spam
Piglet, The server is very good and I like to play on it, but when malicious players join, that’s when I leave the server.
Yeah, I know idiot people show up everywhere. I know you can’t please everyone.
I trust that this message is not offensive to anyone

Piglet

Post by Piglet » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 8:22 pm

I was just responding to 'but he banned me and my brother for nothing!'. That wasn't remotely true.

Play and have fun. When the fun stops, do something else.

Romulus

Post by Romulus » Tue 29 Sep , 2020 8:44 pm

All right

I am sorry for the inconvenience
Sorry