Residence / Store Problem - Lost or Stolen?

Discuss the Minecraft server here.
Flo
RAGEMASTER

Residence / Store Problem - Lost or Stolen?

Post by Flo » Wed 12 Feb , 2014 9:33 am

Hello guys,

when I checked my store today, I had to notice, that the item frames for the obsidian and the Enchantment Table are gone, thus I also lost one obsidian but what hurts more the one enchantment table, since it is not so cheap to make.

Just for a test, I went to Freddys colored wool shop to do an experiment. Can someone with no rights in a certain residence area grab the item in an item frame ... YES, he can, but I couldn't put the 1 yellow wool back into the frame (if possible has an admin the ability to put that yellow wool back or @freddy: can I give it back to you as soon as you're online the next time, sorry for using your store for that.

But what I couldn't remove was the item frame at the wall itself in his store, so someone must have destroyed the wall in my store, since both the item and the item frame are missing ... so did any of the admins go near my store yesterday/today and by chance destroyed the wall and therefor the frame on the wall with it?

Even if not, the problem with being easily able to remove items from item frames even in protected areas, will let me take down the other items in the frames of more expensive things (like the horse armor) for the meanwhile, since I don't want it to be stolen as well (if the 1 obsidian and enchantment table were stolen ^_^ ).

Greetings,

Flo

Pinky
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Residence / Store Problem - Lost or Stolen?

Post by Pinky » Wed 12 Feb , 2014 3:05 pm

That's a known bug in the residence plugin. It will be fixed in the new version of residence...

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Wed 12 Feb , 2014 7:36 pm

Why lie? Admin has haxxored you to make flowers of LDG rage once more time
trollface

Flo
RAGEMASTER

Post by Flo » Thu 13 Feb , 2014 12:57 am

Ah okay, thanks.

Is it possible by any chance to retrieve the info, who took something from a item frame by the server log, so you can "chase" a thief ^_^ ? If not I guess it's safer to not present a free expensive item until the residence is updated.

Pinky

Post by Pinky » Wed 19 Mar , 2014 7:27 pm

A small update on this:
There have recently been quite some incidents with missing item frames in the Spawn Town. Most of these have been caused by lightning. Apparently, when a wall gets hit by lightning, item frames can be dropped/destroyed. Since the Spawn Town is always in memory, it experiences thunder storms much more often than any other area on the map. Therefore, the chance for an item frame to get hit by lightning is quite high there...