/care
22%
suck
50%

Total votes: 18

xOdiumNostrumx

Re: Bug Report Topic

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Thu 28 Feb , 2013 10:04 pm

- Sometimes there are no artifacts displayed in the left upper corner. After dying all is back to normal.
- Second weapon pickup has more ammo. Idk if this is intentional though. So you pickup a weapon and drop it, then pick it up again and you gain additional ammo.

luke

Post by luke » Tue 05 Mar , 2013 10:20 am

Everytime:
- Lose weapon carried (even with denial 2, no moving or weapon switching)
- Lose artifacts when deploy a weapon
- When you resurrect someone and you are getting killed, you lose 100 adrenaline but the other player is not resurrected (and you die, of course)
- No adrenaline gain if you are using x2 artifact (wanted or bug?)
- Some weapons, when you shoot, auto zooms until the maximum (dangerous in close fights with railgun)
- Map DM-DC-Canal being heavily bugged, with a lot of glitches
- Weapons deployed stays until the end of the game with zero ammo: ok to zero ammo, but at least consider remove them after some time
- Enchanting a weapon gives you the same magic as the one you already have (took two feather in raw, imagine my anger... wanted or bug?)
- Certain bosses are OP if there are less than 4 players on the server: not a big issue, but if you could scale their life down it would be great

(i forgot how to edit a post)

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 06 Mar , 2013 4:31 am

luke wrote:Everytime:
- Lose weapon carried (even with denial 2, no moving or weapon switching)
This is probably because Denial doesn't immediately start on your saved weapon when you start. Yes, it is annoying.
- Lose artifacts when deploy a weapon
Known issue
- When you resurrect someone and you are getting killed, you lose 100 adrenaline but the other player is not resurrected (and you die, of course)
Known issue
- No adrenaline gain if you are using x2 artifact (wanted or bug?)
Energy Leech will not give adrenaline when you are using artifacts. Only Adrenal Surge or an Energy weapon will supply you with adrenaline while using an artifact.
- Some weapons, when you shoot, auto zooms until the maximum (dangerous in close fights with railgun)
This happens when you are using the scope and reload while using it, it will return back. There is an option to remove this. To remove this, type Ballistic in the console, then go to Preferences, then untick Play Scope Up After Reload.
- Map DM-DC-Canal being heavily bugged, with a lot of glitches
I know about this, I will fix the map sooner or later.
- Weapons deployed stays until the end of the game with zero ammo: ok to zero ammo, but at least consider remove them after some time
This isn't a bug, a player can pick up a HAMR if they have Resupply and use it after you if they wish.
- Enchanting a weapon gives you the same magic as the one you already have (took two feather in raw, imagine my anger... wanted or bug?)
The Magic Weapon Maker is completely random ;'D'D
- Certain bosses are OP if there are less than 4 players on the server: not a big issue, but if you could scale their life down it would be great
I do know about this, I'll see what I or Azarael can do (Probably change boss scaling factor to something lower, but lower boss health for non-scaling).

(i forgot how to edit a post)
Thank you for your post, it helps remind me what to do (;

xOdiumNostrumx

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Thu 07 Mar , 2013 9:30 am

Game is crashing constantly since Thursday (and I mean constantly - on every 20 min or so). At first there were occasional crashes during that (6th ?) wave consisting of over colorful flying creatures. And now it came to the point of this server being almost unplayable for me (idk if its just me, but I also noticed some commentary about crashes from other players).

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 07 Mar , 2013 10:59 pm

xOdiumNostrumx wrote:Game is crashing constantly since Thursday (and I mean constantly - on every 20 min or so). At first there were occasional crashes during that (6th ?) wave consisting of over colorful flying creatures. And now it came to the point of this server being almost unplayable for me (idk if its just me, but I also noticed some commentary about crashes from other players).
It would be helpful you provided a crash log.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 08 Mar , 2013 12:29 am

4 pages of bugs, cool server mejt

iXtl

Post by iXtl » Fri 08 Mar , 2013 9:09 am

It crashes also for me frequently, always with the same error: ... FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free. Usually it was during weapon selection (by mouse wheel) but lately in other cases also. May send logs by evening, when at home.

xOdiumNostrumx

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Fri 08 Mar , 2013 11:22 am

I hope this helps :)

and +1 on
Usually it was during weapon selection (by mouse wheel) but lately in other cases also.
edit: my ut2004 log is more than 4 MB big so I ul it on mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?suddzzcwutx5xka

xOdiumNostrumx

Post by xOdiumNostrumx » Sun 10 Mar , 2013 10:34 pm

I see this is not moving anywhere. Earlier today you said that you cant fix it, but as I said...replacing problematic monsters, which are causing this problem, with something different. This cant be done either? I found at least 5 more people with the same problem. So I guess it would be worth trying. Or not?

luke

Post by luke » Mon 11 Mar , 2013 1:56 pm

Thank you caly :)

To quote odium, i have some crashes as well during wave 6 (very few though). The log says it's a particle system fail (or at least it seems to me). Also, my bad pc experience a huge lag when they shoot at me (particles) but i know this is due just to my bad pc...

I understand your point for deployed weapons, but if you lose all artifacts... i wouldnt pick them :) especially hamr, who is not affected by resupply (sadly).

Another report for you :P
- Some bosses dont spawn (maybe spawn in bad places, like inside walls)
- Totems can't be placed right next to each other or onto pickups (why? would be great!)
- Spawn after death right next monster
- spec bug (i know you are aware of it, it's so far the most annoying bug)

thank you for your work :)