/care
22%
suck
50%

Total votes: 18

Jester

Re: Bug Report Topic / Invasion Discussion

Post by Jester » Tue 28 Jul , 2015 8:15 pm

Seen a player today who was able to make ennemy monsters having huge amount of HP (like HP from a boss but with more) & making their weapon enchante level 932345 (and more if they take more time..).

PM Cal earlier, he doesn't know how they do this & he said he can't code. Is there any admin who's able to fix these ? Because they're fucking the server by doing this, the others can't play correctly..

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Wed 29 Jul , 2015 11:22 am

yap I joined and played some minutes... then I realized there were people just adding levels every 1 min like this... Get a rage /vorpal and just shoot the super HP monster... takes few shots to become a new level... then someone became a super gun that gets them a new level per shot... so he became level 3047396 in some 10 shots.... it was Lame... level should return as they were 7 days ago..
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 29 Jul , 2015 1:39 pm

What harm are they doing? They dont affect you

Jester

Post by Jester » Wed 29 Jul , 2015 3:22 pm

iRobot wrote:What harm are they doing? They dont affect you
They do. As I said, they can make ennemies monsters with huge HP. Normal players can't kill them (maybe with a vorpal, I don't know. But even getting a vorpal weapon = hard to get so..) and they, they can by overmaxing they weapon (sturdy weapon level 955313 ~> Even better than a vorpal.. Instant kill no matter what).

I don't know how they can overmax they weapon level & how they give a huge amount of HP for the monsters but if somebody could do something about it.. A player of the server told me yesterday he has been kicked (kick vote abuse ?) when he saw them cheating..

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Thu 30 Jul , 2015 4:27 pm

iRobot wrote:What harm are they doing? They dont affect you
They were cheating... is not correct...
1. Play fair.
1a) Do not cheat. This includes external hacks, bots, and alike as well as internal ones. Cheating will result an immediate permanent ban.
and yes, it affects me and other invasion players which have been playing for months to get a good level, for someone to get effortlessly all levels in 1 day.

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Mon 03 Aug , 2015 10:14 am

Yesterday a player came looking for admins into BW1 server, he claimed that there were players kick voting other invasion players and cheating again... they were playing under nnn and mmm or something like that....
@ calypto, please take a look in the logs if possible ... let me know if you need more info...

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 03 Aug , 2015 11:20 am

I've checked the logs, incident happened on shooting range last night; nnn and mmmm (same guy with 2 accounts, nnn appears when he wants to kick) were kickvoting XION when he joined, presumably to stop anyone realising they were exploiting the cheat bilal has been banned for (I can't confirm this at the moment, but XION claimed on the Bw server this is the reason for the kickvoting).

Edit: I spectated a game, mmmm was killing bosses with 2 coach gun shots. Is this normal? He went from Lvl 173 to 178 in 1 game, then quit before the final boss fight.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Jester

Post by Jester » Mon 03 Aug , 2015 9:49 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:I've checked the logs, incident happened on shooting range last night; nnn and mmmm (same guy with 2 accounts, nnn appears when he wants to kick) were kickvoting XION when he joined, presumably to stop anyone realising they were exploiting the cheat bilal has been banned for (I can't confirm this at the moment, but XION claimed on the Bw server this is the reason for the kickvoting).

Edit: I spectated a game, mmmm was killing bosses with 2 coach gun shots. Is this normal? He went from Lvl 173 to 178 in 1 game, then quit before the final boss fight.
Impossible to get 173 <--> 178. I'm pretty sure you need 50K/level since this stage to level up (except if somebody change the xp table to reduce it ?), even with a vorpal weapon.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Tue 04 Aug , 2015 4:29 am

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:I've checked the logs, incident happened on shooting range last night; nnn and mmmm (same guy with 2 accounts, nnn appears when he wants to kick) were kickvoting XION when he joined, presumably to stop anyone realising they were exploiting the cheat bilal has been banned for (I can't confirm this at the moment, but XION claimed on the Bw server this is the reason for the kickvoting).

No, and nnnn was one of the cheaters, aka threetones. I really wasn't sure if I should ban him or not, but if he was abusing kick vote, then I don't see why not to get rid of him.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Tue 04 Aug , 2015 6:00 pm

I would be in favour. The logs show this isn't the only occasion where he's kickvoted a player who disliked his cheating.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”