Favourite invasion weapons

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
Jester

Re: Favourite invasion weapons

Post by Jester » Thu 17 Oct , 2013 11:13 pm

Butcher wrote:Nova seems to have a lot of backslash... gives me the impression you become self damage...
Aza changed it for the Freon server.
Azarael wrote:Dark/Nova
The first two firemodes of these weapons create backlash against the wielder if fired from the hip.
This backlash is inversely proportional to the weapon's soul power.

Corn

Post by Corn » Fri 08 Aug , 2014 9:48 pm

I prefer railgun because it has high damage, good scope and armor penetrating ability. r78a1 is also good until the makrons but from that point almost useless because dont have armor penetrating ability. acid is good against almost anything but isnt so accurate; it needs some practice to shoot the flying/fast moving monsters with it. Also u have to be able to get close to the enemy with it so i wouldnt recommend it for lower lvl players. Lightning gun is very powerful but drains fast. Super weps r powerful but they have slow fire/reload rate so i using them only against bosses. This sheet can help: http://ldg-gaming.eu/bwstats.php

Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Satin » Sat 09 Aug , 2014 12:03 am

I prefer Hamr (enchanted) for Ordnance, LG if available, EV Plasma is a good catchall (provided you don't overheat & keep an eye on your ammo) LS14 is the best sniper by far (in twin mode) although as Aza knows, for Invasion the comedy sniper zoom is well... comical and rather frustrating.

These combined with totems, make my standard loadout, seems to work well for me.

Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

Post by Jiffy » Sat 09 Aug , 2014 1:36 pm

Just get any powerful weapon and enchant it with Piercing. Then double it against bosses and it's less than 5 shots to kill with a HAMR.