My General Toughts

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: My General Toughts

Post by Azarael » Thu 15 May , 2014 10:11 pm

Satin wrote:It'd be nice to get some feedback from Aza, Invasion probably needs a little peek at now from Admins to keep it on the straight and narrow.
I'm generally quite busy with content for BW itself, so relying on me for anything is not particularly optimal. Especially when it comes to the mess of code that is TitanRPG, I have only scant familiarity with it.

Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Satin » Thu 15 May , 2014 10:28 pm

But Aza! you're our last, best hope. Save us!

Aberiu
V.I.P. Member

Post by Aberiu » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 9:59 pm

Mertkaan wrote:3)New classes!!:No need to be sophisticated make plasma(or HC) and sentinels "engineer only" and done,we got a new class.
I know everyone is busy with other things here, but if someday you will get to re-balancing invasion, I have a suggestion:

It's just a rough sketch, I was trying to fit the existing skills into another scheme.
Not sure if it will work at all, but my intention was to separate invulnerability and turrets/monsters from EMWM (because it's the most powerful ability currently) and make the game more team based. People seem to like camping, so instead of forcing them to move maybe just make camping more interesting and involving some team work? Building fortifications, healing and protecting each other.

Team invulnerability makes a chosen teammate invulnerable, converting damage received by target to exp. Repair blast and protecting aura repair nearby totems and turrets and give some armor to teammates. Team resurrection should be expensive, 300 adr. maybe.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 10:07 pm

I like the idea of separating the EMWM from the rest of the artifacts, that would be a good start.

taries

Post by taries » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 10:14 pm

Were you thinking about spliting Medic and Conjuration? On Tonys server are those 2 classes splited, tho Monster master have a artifact which allows him to turn into monster which i dont like on BW since you wont need weps at all with that. I have seen monsters using BW weapons, how about make a friendly monster with that? Imagine Nali Fighter with LAW trollface

nah but seriously Nali with Deermaster or M50 could be fine, i personnally tried doing Nali summons with normal weps in my Titan RPG, tho my problem was i dunno how Increase their basic Health and Damage dealt/taken.
Last edited by taries on Sat 27 Sep , 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aberiu
V.I.P. Member

Post by Aberiu » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 10:14 pm

It's just a rough scheme, I'm afraid it needs to be well-thought and discussed before implementing