Few ideas

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
Jester

Few ideas

Post by Jester » Mon 17 Nov , 2014 7:11 pm

I don't know if we could have these on the server but..:
  • an artifact/ability for 200+ > It'll bring back the old "lucky" enchante (I mean it'll spawn infinite pickups). 6 pickups spawned max ~ cost 300 adrenaline ~ cost several stats points (100 ? 150 ? Dunno)
  • an artifact for every level > an artifact who'll make negative weapon to normal weapon (it removes the negative enchante so). Impossible to remove an other enchante than negative (> impossible to remove rage/vorpal/knockback etc).
  • Got fun with the 3rd view. Unfortunately, some weapons don't get any aim indication on 3rd view (example: MK781)
  • Random boss is fine. But could we have more boss ? Nali Elder, Venom,...
  • Don't know if it's possible but: increasing the the AI from GravityNali will be cool. Actually, just throw a turret and they'll focus them without attacking them.

Satin
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Few ideas

Post by Satin » Mon 17 Nov , 2014 10:42 pm

For the second point I'd add, that due to the weapon stacking bug, i.e. you die and get a dupe of your weapons, you can't currently toss a EMWM weapon (presumably to avoid giving them to someone?)

I'd like the proposed 'non negative enchant artefact' to change ANY enchanted weapon back to either no enchantment or just positive like +1. This will allow negatives to not be a problem, and also to let players toss unwanted Max enhanced weapons too by reducing them to under the max.

Jester

Post by Jester » Tue 18 Nov , 2014 8:03 pm

Satin wrote:For the second point I'd add, that due to the weapon stacking bug, i.e. you die and get a dupe of your weapons, you can't currently toss a EMWM weapon (presumably to avoid giving them to someone?)

I'd like the proposed 'non negative enchant artefact' to change ANY enchanted weapon back to either no enchantment or just positive like +1. This will allow negatives to not be a problem, and also to let players toss unwanted Max enhanced weapons too by reducing them to under the max.
Oh well, I forgot this bug so yeah it'll be interesting to make "normal" weapon for all enchante then.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 20 Nov , 2014 5:09 am

I've been trying to rescale the Shub Niggurath yesterday to alternate with the Chthon (other bosses in other waves too). I unfortunately cannot compile due to missing dependencies which are contained in the .u package itself. I could make the new monster pack require the old, but that would mean both files have to be downloaded instead of just one.

Is there any way to get those files? goy rescue pls

Jester

Post by Jester » Sat 24 Jan , 2015 3:00 pm

Still nothing new for the INV server.. (ok

Z-250 spawn but we can't have the Wrench (if we could have it by having it on the titan shop.. (;)

Btw, some maps are clearly bugued.. Some retarded players go outside of the map or going into the underworld..

Maybe nobody gives a fuck to this server or I'm dreaming but: no more admin comes sometimes here to check the server and kick/ban AFK or cheaters..

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 24 Jan , 2015 3:07 pm

I can personally attest to "not giving a fuck" viewpoint - servers which are intentionally flawed don't hold my development interest.

Jester

Post by Jester » Sat 24 Jan , 2015 3:12 pm

I know your point. But it's been a while the last time I've seen an admin/moderator on the server.. Btw, in the case which I got vids about cheaters, can I send it to you & others admins or only to Calypto (which he's supposed to be the admin of the server) ?

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sat 24 Jan , 2015 7:55 pm

Azarael wrote:I can personally attest to "not giving a fuck" viewpoint - servers which are intentionally flawed don't hold my development interest.
Don't worry, we will turn BW Freon server into BW Freon OLDZ server soon, son
trollface

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 24 Jan , 2015 8:07 pm

I'd be trolled if I actually cared to play anymore

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 25 Jan , 2015 9:16 pm

You mean you don't care about the BW OLDZ weekend?