RACE-AssaultRacerz New Map

For posting your maps.

How should Air support vehicles be utilized in this level(AssaultRacerz only)?

No Raptor or manta support.
22%
Raptor(prison) and manta (non prison).
44%
Raptor(non-prison) and manta(prison)
No votes
Raptor and manta support(both prison).
No votes
Raptor and manta support(both non-prison).
11%
Only raptor(non-prison).
No votes
Only manta(non-prison).
No votes
Only raptor(prison).
11%
Only manta(prison).
No votes
Leave map with the current edits however set objective 1's manta to be non-prison.
No votes
No opinion.
11%

Total votes: 9

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-AssaultRacerz New Map

Post by darkelf » Thu 25 Jan , 2018 2:44 pm

Well the mantas did get a buff to 800 hp I believe(live now). Also this map surprisingly gets voted quite often imo, this holds true for just about any maps that are in the top portion of map list due to the ease of voting and not searching down the map list.

As far as original mapper and not using cp's.. He did clearly attempt to block exploits in many areas with walls/kill volumes. I think in this scenario like most of the new maps recently, mappers just didn't take the time to learn how to use the checkpoint system. But this is all speculation.

I'm ok with removing manta and replacing it with prison raptor. But going with what the highest vote count was. Votes can be changed so, try the level as it is right now and we can revisit later.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-AssaultRacerz New Map

Post by darkelf » Sat 10 Feb , 2018 2:36 pm

Changes made:
-Mantas now have a 30 second respawn delay. (In populated server they were a bit overpowered)
-Raptors now have a 60 second respawn delay. (In populated server they were a bit overpowered)
-Obj 1 Drop down section modified one last time to get whiners to shut up. If you want this crap design from the past have it. The rest of us are going to skip it.
-Obj 2 big jump into hoops with holes now has a alternate way for those who don't have a passenger in there bender. Solo vehicles will be slowed down significantly as they will have to drive around and jump over or destroy barrels on there path.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola