coletay

Re: "Map finich , Send to forum "

Post by coletay » Tue 17 Jan , 2017 10:14 pm

lol, whatever, im done trying to help you ^^

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Tue 17 Jan , 2017 10:30 pm

I guess in general Cole doesn't care will you improve your map or not, same as everybody. You needed help, you asked questions, you got many really good advices. Your maps were tested dozens of times, everytime you were told what doesn't work, what is ugly, where are glitches, which things will make map unplayable. But you don't use advices and don't try to fix things which need it. And nobody cares about your school and your life. If you are going to do a good thing it means you must make an effort, learn how to do it and then do. If you are not going to learn, it's only your problem. Learn English -> learn how to use editor and other tools -> waste a lot of time making map and fixing it. If you don't want to learn and sped time then you will make same you are doing now - shit. Nobody refused you in help, we were recording videos how to use UED, we were sending you game packages and tools, we were answering your questions and giving advices, we were testing your maps and everytime told and showed you what to do and how. But if you don't appreciate our help and spending time on you why you think we will continue?

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Tue 17 Jan , 2017 11:04 pm

coletay wrote:lol, whatever, im done trying to help you ^^
Ah yes Cole help me of thing, iam glad all ppl is différents me i hâte read i like vidéo because it is very easy
Le silence rend les rageux encore plus fou 🔪
Retient un truc je ferrai plus d'effort pour revenir vers toi
Tu m'a trahis sa veut dire que tu as pas des rourounette

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Tue 17 Jan , 2017 11:09 pm

Den wrote:I guess in general Cole doesn't care will you improve your map or not, same as everybody. You needed help, you asked questions, you got many really good advices. Your maps were tested dozens of times, everytime you were told what doesn't work, what is ugly, where are glitches, which things will make map unplayable. But you don't use advices and don't try to fix things which need it. And nobody cares about your school and your life. If you are going to do a good thing it means you must make an effort, learn how to do it and then do. If you are not going to learn, it's only your problem. Learn English -> learn how to use editor and other tools -> waste a lot of time making map and fixing it. If you don't want to learn and sped time then you will make same you are doing now - shit. Nobody refused you in help, we were recording videos how to use UED, we were sending you game packages and tools, we were answering your questions and giving advices, we were testing your maps and everytime told and showed you what to do and how. But if you don't appreciate our help and spending time on you why you think we will continue?
DEN iam agree With you. First iam working the English and secondly i appreciate what all ppl help me

Den
System Administrator

Re: "Map finich , Send to forum " OR 'smole skill, improve my map'

Post by Den » Tue 17 Jan , 2017 11:21 pm

Hm

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Wed 18 Jan , 2017 5:13 pm

32nd edition.

Don't know who was fixing it, but looks really better. What I think needs changes now:

1. On some narrow places it's not easy to drive but easy to be shot, that's your typical problem. For EMP scorpions it was not a problem but with benders it will be unplayable, too many open space. This is the biggest promlem, you know about it but still didn't do anything.
2. Keep working on connections of parts of road
3. Holes in places where a wall and floor are connected are ugly and at base possible to shoot at enemy spawn using miniguns and especially grenades
4. Make list of objectives in same style, don't mix English and French
5. Mover which locks 3rd track is useless, easy to glitch
6. Invisible walls at the beginning of 2nd track are placed not correctly, in some places they don't work.
7. That place at the beginning of 2nd track is one of the most difficult on map. Better to place them not at the beginning of track. When all players start driving at same time and shoot nobody will pass it. Most difficult places must be more far from the beginning.
8. Antiglitch system near 1st obj is laggy. It must kill player only if he is trying to jump to next track but not if car is on roadside. Also killing volume works as BSP bug when car gets stuck in the air, that is not beautiful.
9. Barrels explode when you are driving near them but even don't touch.
10. More order placing vehicles
11. Car gets stuck if touch wall at spawn
12. Using this bug possible to reach enemy base and spawnkill
13. No sentinels protecting spawn

coletay

Post by coletay » Wed 18 Jan , 2017 6:28 pm

Its not me ^^

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Wed 18 Jan , 2017 6:41 pm

Please Den, stop bashing walking because of the bender change. After playing it I told him that roads were very large for scorpions and it should be tried with benders. He made the try and he will decide what is more interesting. As you said the map is easy so I though adding some shooting would make it more challenging. Of course there will be some adjustments to do depending on what he chooses to favour.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Thewalkingdead3

Post by Thewalkingdead3 » Wed 18 Jan , 2017 7:10 pm

Nobody fixe m'y map i learning, no Cole fixe it first thing den said With scorpion it is easy so bender will be not easy because we can shoot enemy i Will fixe it what d'en said mabye to night i send here or just in ts and enjoy m'y map

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Wed 18 Jan , 2017 7:25 pm

No bashing. And I don't care which vehicle he will use. Tracks for trial/unarmed/EPM scorpions and for benders MUST be different, just changing vehicle solves one problem and brings another. Driving on wide road and being shot from time to time it's not a problem, I agree. But if camper can shoot you wherever you were during almost whole track it will make map unplayable as it was with his tsc map. Look at screenshot. You are starting driving, you need time to pass this place. Enemy kills you easily from behind. You respawn and kill that enemy who killed you when he is trying to pass same place. It's too close to the beginning of the track. For EMP scorpions this part is not a problem, for benders it is. That is what I'm talking about when say that changing vehicles without editing track is not good idea. A you disagree with anything else from list?

Last edited by Den on Wed 18 Jan , 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.