RACE-BarrelRace

For posting your maps.
iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: RACE-BarrelRace

Post by iRobot » Sun 25 Mar , 2018 1:07 pm

Miauz55555 wrote: Sat 24 Mar , 2018 2:23 pm You can addjust the respawntime (default 45 s).
I think about 4 seconds should be fine

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-BarrelRace

Post by darkelf » Mon 26 Mar , 2018 6:01 pm

Pending Changes made:
-Added two picture credits to level. (One for myself and one for the creator of the respawning barrels that are now in use.)
-Barrels have been upgraded to respawning barrels(created by Gloups). The respawn time for the barrels is set to 180 seconds or three min. I modified the config for Gloups respawning barrels to use the default ut2004 barrel explosion animation and damage radius.
-More colored barrels have been added.
-Reduced some barrels to help with the lag problem.
-Special button wait time has been reduced to 180 seconds.
-Objectives have been increased to 15 and requires a vehicle and player sacrifice to complete objective. Players will no longer be required to return to base or forced back to base when objectives are completed.

Problem:
-I have changed the damage radius on the respawning barrels, however I haven't been able to find out where to change the damage from barrels. The damage is to high and is causing barrels near an exploding barrel to explode which would not explode with the default damage value. Also its causing map to crash when multiple barrels explode due to a what appears to be a infinite script recursion.

Code: Select all

DECO_RespawnExplodo RACE-BarrelRace.DECO_RespawnExplodo401 (Function RACE-BarrelRace.DECO_RespawnExplodo.TakeDamage:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (NitroRVEnergyProjectileBlue RACE-BarrelRace.NitroRVEnergyProjectileBlue, Function Engine.Projectile.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::MoveActor <- NitroRVEnergyProjectileBlue  <- AActor::physFalling <- AActor::performPhysics <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=2) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level BarrelRace <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

Map download for anyone who might have script knowledge who can assist.
Attachments
RACE-BarrelRace.zip
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 332 times
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola