RACE-Scorp-Hop

For posting your maps.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-Scorp-Hop

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 16 Feb , 2018 10:15 pm

I've removed the map at present because I don't believe the jump to the second objective path is possible for the majority of players. I think this needs an extra jump platform, unless we have some kind of bug present.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Satin

Post by Satin » Fri 16 Feb , 2018 10:44 pm

I can do it, the path to take requires a bit of thinking, but its very easy to do. And i'm a rubbish driver. Put it up on MOD server and I'll demonstrate.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 16 Feb , 2018 10:51 pm

Reinstated, but I still believe that section needs reviewing.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Sat 17 Feb , 2018 1:14 am

Just to get clarification, are you talking about the second or third objective? I highly doubt you mean objective 2 as I think that's actually the easiest to get too.

Edit: Just took a look at the map. For whatever reason a block was removed that shouldn't of been removed. Re added block and re-uploaded to server. Sorry about that. Also made the second to last jump on last obj a little easier due to lack of nitro in emp scorps.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Satin

Post by Satin » Sat 17 Feb , 2018 12:04 pm

LOL I thought you were getting us to use our brains, we just went up 2 or 3 blocks on the trials section and jumped over - no problem, oh well :)