Mod Server Option Avaliable

Discuss the mod server here.
darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Mod Server Option Avaliable

Post by darkelf » Fri 05 Jan , 2018 3:25 pm

Started messing around with Mod server to get it online. After some config edits, I managed to overcome my oblivious errors into why I couldn't get it started... Long story short.. Mod server now is available for use.

So if you have any levels you want to test or experiment outside of the main AS/Race server you can do so in Mod server. Just send me the level or any other willing admin and we can get you set up to do a private test session.

I have set a game password so we can have a bit of control on who gets in as for the time being I'm setting server up for level testing and or random uses.

Game Password: LDGTesting

Note: Password may change if a more private session is needed, but for basic testing that should be the password we use.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola