Puzzle #1

Post bug reports here.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Puzzle #1

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 15 Jan , 2016 12:56 am

Had some connectivity issues this evening - game and teamspeak froze three times, which is standard. What isn't standard is respawning with 3rd person view - puzzled as to how it happened. Any ideas?

“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Puzzle #1

Post by iRobot » Fri 15 Jan , 2016 2:59 pm

Well honestly I don't think the former is standard, especially if the whole game client is freezing. Do you have issue in any other games?

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 15 Jan , 2016 3:18 pm

I have a dodgy DVD drive which randomly disconnects/reconnects. It tends to freeze my laptop for a few seconds. As Eiforia said I was able to move and fire whilst the freezing happens, I think this is the issue rather than connectvity. But I'm not sure how I ended up in 3rd person, as the game is locked to 1st - it's mysterious.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Sat 16 Jan , 2016 10:36 am

lol how do you even tollerate that...you should disconnect it :geek:

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-