Introduction Thread

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Takeo
Disappeared Administrator

Introduction Thread

Post by Takeo » Wed 29 Aug , 2012 7:34 pm

Hello out there!

Since the forum activity doesn't represent the actual ingame activity I asked myself why that is the case. Certain people seem not know how they shall enter discussions on the board and feel unknown to the community. Thus, the idea of creating a "Hello, it's me..." topic came up (Thanks, Todori, for the idea!).

In here you may say a few words about yourself, your favorite weapons in UT2004, your favorite food or whatever you want to tell us about yourself :)
And eventhough most of you guys know me:

Hey there, I'm Takeo and am soon going to start my life as a student at a university in germany. Certain people like to call me a mapper whilst others know me as the 'Vocaloid Freak' (I heard that, guys!). Speaking of which... anyone here knows/likes vocaloid? xD

Anyways. Let us hear something from you ;)

Anhrak

Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Anhrak » Wed 29 Aug , 2012 8:03 pm

Heya! Flakmaster Anhrak here =).

Fanatic gamer of Unreal Tournament (lot of years ago even in the top 10 when UT1999 was overactive), and currently active on Minecraft =).

Favorite UT gamemode: Onslaught.
Favorite Mc Gamemode: Survival (preferably hardcore in SP)

19 years old, living in the netherlands, not a lot to tell further.
Last edited by Anhrak on Wed 29 Aug , 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Todori

Post by Todori » Wed 29 Aug , 2012 8:05 pm

Hi, I am Todori, most of you would know me as “zivilcourage”.
Sometimes I have great idea, like the Introduction Thread. But most time, i study some engineer stuff in Germany @ the Expo town of 2000 (google it by yourself).
In my free time (as a student, I always have free time.), I like to watch soccer (Bayern Munich) or play PS3 (FIFA). Of course I have other free time activities like eating or sleeping.
I would like to part of this awesome Community. I will come back regular and try to make some intelligent posts. :geek:

Until then:
Keep up with this great work!

edit: Hi Anhrak
Todori = Pro

Anhrak

Post by Anhrak » Wed 29 Aug , 2012 8:08 pm

Welcome Todori =)

Michie
Banned

Hello to Everyone

Post by Michie » Wed 10 Oct , 2012 11:28 am

Thought i would join your sight sence i enjoy your server so much. I just wanted to give a shout and Thanks.I read a few things about game play to help me be better.Just need to work on skills more.Over all this is a pretty good sight with some good folks.See ya soon Michie
Last edited by giZmo on Wed 10 Oct , 2012 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Post moved to proper topic

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 10 Oct , 2012 7:33 pm

hi michie

alexd2580

Post by alexd2580 » Wed 10 Oct , 2012 8:35 pm

Hey there, i'm Alex.
i'm living in germany, not far from hamburg, where i study Computational Informatics.
programming and minecraft, as well as hard-rock, anime and sports are my favorite... activities^^
while education hasn't reached it's critical phase i'm coding plugins and other stuff
like a tic-tac-toe-bot which will be upgraded to a chess-bot later. ¦3

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 10 Oct , 2012 10:07 pm

Hi, I'm Calypto and have recently joined the LDG community. Are there any guidelines I should follow as a newcomer?

Deathblade
System Administrator

Post by Deathblade » Thu 18 Oct , 2012 12:00 am

Hello,
for those who don't know yet, I'm Deathblade, the LDG admin. I started the first UT server @home in 2008 and see where we are now ! :)
Thanks to all ^^

@Calypto : Gentoo powaaa (root server runs under Gentoo)
The LDG admin !

KillerB
V.I.P. Member

Post by KillerB » Fri 19 Oct , 2012 7:50 pm

Thought i had already done this.. then again with old age setting in i may have forgot. :)
Im Mel aka ~)KD(~KillerB (or to those that know me.. the demon kamikazie minx with the bio gun lol). Was admin on our clan server when it was up & running, and admin on the forum (or ~)KD(~Rich's secretary as he put it).

Used play on LDG Racing/Assault server daily until i started work,so now its once in a blue moon. Old nick was Boobie_noob from my Jolt server days. Try to get on with most ppl but occasionally the PMT seeps through into the games especially with players who dont do what their teammates tell them. (Example...dont sit the levi on its ass when the objective is to DRIVE it to the last obj. *head in hands screaming noob!*)
But on the whole im a fairly nice person. Just keep out my way if i have a bio gun and you are not on my team :D
~)Open wide hunny, Momma's got ya goo(~