Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Calypto

Re: LDG Card game

Post by Calypto » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 7:35 pm

focus

Post by focus » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 8:48 pm

Towards Kinjin card
I really hope that Kinjin asked and wanted to have a card with his photo posted here.
Otherwise matter looks pretty badly to me, since his photo is a personal information. And it all about the privacy.

ILoveTheNorth

Post by ILoveTheNorth » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 9:12 pm

focus wrote:Towards Kinjin card
I really hope that Kinjin asked and wanted to have a card with his photo posted here.
Otherwise matter looks pretty badly to me, since his photo is a personal information. And it all about the privacy.
Focus, don't you work for the FSB? Surely all you do all day is hack people and get their personal info anyway, whilst also capturing enemy spies?

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 9:24 pm

Kinjin had/has this photo here as avatar mate)
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

focus

Post by focus » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 9:42 pm

Disgusting job.

1. If you go intrude into everyone's private life, you will develop sturdy misanthropy, and your belief in humanity will be shattered. We all such a hypocrites.
2. Serving state as an officer (whether its FSB, SVR, MVD, or whatever else). No thanks. I highly appreciate my freedom.
3. Having restrictions to leave the country. Am I mad? And they will not pay me like Snowden, for sure.

Honestly, I become nervous when my person draw so much attention. Afraid of public to some extent.
I am just a computer programmer (as stated in profile).

focus

Post by focus » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 9:56 pm

Cool quote for adims.

Mr. Luce, you've asked a fair question and I'll give you a fair answer. I've been in politics thirty-five years and everything that could be said about a human being has been said about me. But my wife has never been in politics. She has always conducted herself in a circumspect manner and no one has a right to make derogatory remarks about here. Now your wife has said many unkind and untrue things about Mrs. Truman. And as long as I am in residence here, she'll not be a guest in the White House.
Harry S. Truman

taries

Post by taries » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 10:27 pm

When you add a picture on internet its public, anyone can use it unless you place it on some page where you got copyright or some other shit. Don't like it? Then make your pics private, he used it as avatar and even if he had it on FB only, it's still public. Same goes for YT videos.

Pinky
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Pinky » Sat 11 Jun , 2016 11:42 pm

taries wrote:When you add a picture on internet its public, anyone can use it unless you place it on some page where you got copyright or some other shit.
No? From where did you get that idea? Just because a picture is publicly released doesn't imply a change in ownership. Unless the picture is officially released under a respective licence - such as the creative commons licence - the creator retains the full copyright of his own picture. Without explicit permission, you're not allowed to distribute, change, or publish it somewhere else. The same goes for YouTube videos, by the way.

focus

Post by focus » Sun 12 Jun , 2016 12:23 am

Again those laws and rules.
Why you cannot be simplier? Have anyone thought that its uncomfortable to see your face everywhere. On any street lamp, on television, in subway, in forest. Or when your picture spreads everywhere without control. And then, you see it with some dumbish label under it. Simply because some smartass decided to have fun. Disgusting.
Its impolite. If that smartie was here next to me, bad things might have happened. But yea! We are in the internet!

Although, what I am talking about? Politeness? LDG (and some admin(s))? Internet strangers?
;'D'D

Greedisgood

Post by Greedisgood » Sun 12 Jun , 2016 10:12 am

You do know what got Kinjin banned permanently here, right? The edited Earls photo titled "Ratministrator"? He didnt even get it from the forum, it was a Facebook one.

im still looking for a rare copy btw
"Not one has eggs to chance" - Brötchen of Hellfire