i found wafflefag

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
ô_waffleking_ô

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Fri 29 Oct , 2010 12:29 pm

Azarael wrote:Americans have their own share of atrocities, but at least they are not enshrined into our law. Tell me about Sharia law.
Slaughter a goat for Eid.
Image Image Image

shadownoon

Re: i found wafflefag

Post by shadownoon » Fri 29 Oct , 2010 8:23 pm

Aza, don't play it this way. I live in England and it's a shit hole which makes America look like the pot at the end of the rainbow. And if you want the trump card, remember that time when 'The sun never sets on the British Empire'? Yes, so figure out what i'm getting to myself.

]sNi[ShadowNoon

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 29 Oct , 2010 8:31 pm

I am British and live in the UK. My reference was to Western law in general.

ô_waffleking_ô

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Fri 29 Oct , 2010 9:18 pm

Azarael wrote:I am British and live in the UK. My reference was to Western law in general.
And the eastern laws covered, no wonder...
Image Image Image

shadownoon

Post by shadownoon » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 1:35 am

Azarael wrote:I am British and live in the UK. My reference was to Western law in general.
I'm well aware that you are British, that's why i mentioned it. Slate other places all you want, Britain is well known for its past of conquering and enslavement. Even their present is grim, with benefits, coalition. The list goes on. Bottom line is that everyone does shit, get over it -it's boring to broadcast opinions that are racist.

]sNi[ShadowNoon

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 2:13 am

The difference between Britain, Christianity etc and Islam is that the atrocities are in the past for all those religions. Islam is still in the violent stage, and as such is a valid target for criticism. Case in point: The illustrations of Muhammad, and the riots thereof. Many Muslims, a hell of a lot more than other religions, seem to think their religion is somehow not a valid target for criticism or violations. Christians got over that years ago - it's about time all Muslims did the damn same. That, or put up hard scientific proof of the existence of their much-vaunted God.

shadownoon

BIG ASS POST, DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T BE BOTHERED. Seriously

Post by shadownoon » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 6:57 am

You know, Islam is actually the closest God-believing religion that also strongly agrees with science, Algebra was in fact invented by Arabs. Their connection with science is what makes the true origin of Islam to be my favourite active religion. (Christianity is easy to like but they've just fallen into near total pacifism)

To be fair Aza, i fucking hate 50% of Islam, in particular, just the Islamic religion that is in Britain -not it's origin. I hate that they think they can change the rules just like they were changed for black people. With black people, things were agreed and people were accepted and so everyone was happier. In this case, they simply force their beliefs on us, jump into our county and decide that we should be punished for choosing not to cater for them. This is true with 50% of their population NOT a minority, the minority makes up 20% which are hateful, 20% which are passive and 10% who actively want to hurt other people. The rest are fine and normal working citizens. The passives are to by hated, the hateful to be felt sympathetic towards and the terrorists to be eradicated.

As for the argument on God's existence, some people just need something to believe in, they need a meaning -just to survive. Some people DON'T. I know i'm part of a minority of people who don't believe in God and i hate having this opinion regardless of having people i love being believers but.. My opinion is that people who are unable to exist mearly because they want to and appreciate the fact they can, are weak people -And that really is the only opinion i've ever been sorry for having in my life.

That's my real opinion and after this, i'd like to request that any politics (in its vaguest form, including Racism, contrasting beliefs etc, etc) be banned from every forum apart from the 'Useless section'.

]sNi[ShadowNoon

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 11:48 am

Racism is already banned, but politics won't be - it makes no sense.

shadownoon

Post by shadownoon » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 1:53 pm

It just causes shit.

]sNi[ShadowNoon

ô_waffleking_ô

IMPORTANT

Post by ô_waffleking_ô » Sat 30 Oct , 2010 9:08 pm

shadownoon wrote:You know, Islam is actually the closest God-believing religion that also strongly agrees with science, Algebra was in fact invented by Arabs. Their connection with science is what makes the true origin of Islam to be my favourite active religion. (Christianity is easy to like but they've just fallen into near total pacifism)

A.k.a, The Arab Invasion of Spain :)

To be fair Aza, i fucking hate 50% of Islam, in particular, just the Islamic religion that is in Britain -not it's origin. I hate that they think they can change the rules just like they were changed for black people. With black people, things were agreed and people were accepted and so everyone was happier. In this case, they simply force their beliefs on us, jump into our county and decide that we should be punished for choosing not to cater for them. This is true with 50% of their population NOT a minority, the minority makes up 20% which are hateful, 20% which are passive and 10% who actively want to hurt other people. The rest are fine and normal working citizens. The passives are to by hated, the hateful to be felt sympathetic towards and the terrorists to be eradicated.

It's just that Non Muslims hurt them soo much, that they lose the goodness and go totally against and say it to their future children, lucky ones though, still have the intelligence :)

As for the argument on God's existence, some people just need something to believe in, they need a meaning -just to survive. Some people DON'T. I know i'm part of a minority of people who don't believe in God and i hate having this opinion regardless of having people i love being believers but.. My opinion is that people who are unable to exist mearly because they want to and appreciate the fact they can, are weak people -And that really is the only opinion i've ever been sorry for having in my life.

The Big Bang has been found recently and the Quran already mentions BIG Bang and it's more than 1400years old. We don't pray at like 11:45am-12pm, as stated 1400years ago, we wonderd why... Then scientist found out that there are some kind of waves released from ground, that if your head goes on the way as you duck, it can damage you hard. And more stuff that God exists and Islam :)

That's my real opinion and after this, i'd like to request that any politics (in its vaguest form, including Racism, contrasting beliefs etc, etc) be banned from every forum apart from the 'Useless section'.
Any more questions? :)
Image Image Image