iphone unlock

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Genesis
Disappeared Administrator

Re: iphone unlock

Post by Genesis » Sun 16 Jan , 2011 1:17 am

The Hell?????
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Louie

Post by Louie » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 4:57 am

If you want to unlock your Iphone from the network lock,I would suggest you to get remote unlocking service from
Unlock-zone.com at reasonable price and unlock it using the unlocking instructions given for your mobile phone from Mobileunlockguide.com .

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 10:19 am

iPhone

facepalm

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 11:15 am

Izumo_CZ wrote:iPhone

facepalm
wow Izumo, having an inferior device has really gotten to you. Maybe you can make the right choice when your next contract expires (=

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 11:36 am

The issue is not the phone itself, those are cool!... the flies in the soup are the iTunes (ruined all my media libraries), the need of control from apple (compatibility), the need to pay for every single thing you use (a song, an app, ... etc) and the the need of buying the new one each year (that does the same 4S->5x)... besides the device cost like the double of any other similar gadget.
You don't get just a phone, but a life expenditure LOL ....

I prefer the old ones that you can use to call and they work :D, all other functions and apps I do not really use them...
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Takeo

Post by Takeo » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 2:29 pm

Not going to defend apple here:

@ Butcher:
about iTunes: There are ways to use your iphone without itunes. And even if you use itunes, you can manage your library manually without itunes putting hands on them.
about control: True. Yet I like the fact that the apps are being observed. Lower chance of having a spyware inside an app is not really a bad thing I'd say.
about songs: You need to pay for your song. Be it in itunes or any other medium (CD, other online portals, etc.) You can import your songs into itunes with no problem.
about apps: Yes, some of the apps do cost money. Marketings strategy. I don't like that part either.
about buying a new one each year: I assume you are referring to new devices. I have an iPhone 4. 4s came out, 5 came out, 5s came out. I still use the "old" phone and have no problems except for its slowness due to updates. There are people who get the newest one as soon as it is available, but the same goes for Samsung devices (Galaxy S4 etc). That's rather a problem of neophilia than a company related issue.
about the price: They are really expensive, no doubt about that. But did you know you can hand in your old device and get a few bucks for it when you buy a newer one? Not sure if any other company does such thing. And you rather pay for service than for the phone itself. I only had one issue with the power button on my iphone. Brought it to apple (could've as well let someone come and get it) and they replaced mine. (Yes, it is a refurbished one, but refurbished by apple means that they replace defect parts instead of repairing them).
about usage: You may as well get yourself an old nokia device which last longer and are more stable. Smartphones are for people who want to do more than just send an SMS and ring somebody. (I know 'normal' mobile phones have internet option etc as well, but you can't really use them in a satisfying way).

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 7:50 pm

iRobot wrote:
Izumo_CZ wrote:iPhone

facepalm
wow Izumo, having an inferior device has really gotten to you. Maybe you can make the right choice when your next contract expires (=
1) I'm not on contract
2) iPhone sucks
3) Lol 4" screen
4) Lol battery life (muh 3500 mAh battery)
5) Lol price, not going to waste money on such shit, srsly
6) ARM cpu -> crap
7) Muh prototype phone

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 8:10 pm

What the flying fuck is this? I wasn't even at home at 11:17 on Sunday and I don't have a fucking iPhone, Some arse has done something to my barely used account.
Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 8:26 pm

Genesis wrote:What the flying fuck is this? I wasn't even at home at 11:17 on Sunday and I don't have a fucking iPhone, Some arse has done something to my barely used account.
The first message date:

Posted: Sun 16 Jan , 2011 12:17 am
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Genesis

Post by Genesis » Tue 21 Jan , 2014 8:34 pm

Wow you're right Duuurrrrrr my bad. I should look at the year when someone uses The Book of the Dead on a thread *cough*. Odd though, I've never had an Iphone either, don't remember this post at all.....