Facebook

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
KillerB
V.I.P. Member

Re: Facebook

Post by KillerB » Wed 05 Oct , 2011 10:20 am

I know where gmoney is coming from. A LDG page not a profile can do the same thing as the forums only reach a bit further. Think how many people across the planet use facebook, guys/gals, alot of gamers use facebook. You dont have to use your own name, i have one for friends and family and one for KillerB. Can basically get more advertising of the server on there, ergo more players. Maybe post a link to a banner to help support the server, screen shots from in game, links to this website and get more people registering. I think its a good way to drum up business as i know from joining UT pages on FB there are still alot of players out there.
~)Open wide hunny, Momma's got ya goo(~

Fraggy_Bär
V.I.P. Member

Post by Fraggy_Bär » Wed 26 Oct , 2011 11:18 pm

I think it's a good idea. I have a facebook profile and nothing to hide, so why not ;)
Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Coi
V.I.P. Member

Post by Coi » Mon 31 Oct , 2011 9:28 pm

I don't dislike the idea, but I won't join the group because I'm not planning to publish my name free to everyone who I play together with. The viewing point people have on my real life (social life) is very different from people who know me as Coi. I care a lot about my privacy (although I still have a Facebook profile, but it's completely closed to all my non-friends :P).
If this sentence is false, I don't have a signature.