wtf?

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: wtf?

Post by Azarael » Thu 03 May , 2012 2:42 pm

When the target of the cheat accusation can read teamsay, it's considered harassment. We do not accept cheat accusations in game, no matter what channel is used. You either collate proof and present it to me or you don't speak about it.

As for the ongoing debate about impartiality, I can't speak for it as I wasn't present for any of these exchanges. All I can say is how it *should* be.

Just a note, Tia, I must admit I do personally find you quite provocative on the servers as well, so I can't say I see you as an angel in this discussion. But I don't think things are as one-sided as that.

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 3:19 pm

When the target of the cheat accusation can read teamsay, it's considered harassment.
Please write me the exact game rule which is talking about it.
In this case I believe the offense is one of making repeated accusations of cheating
please prove this sentence by giving exact words which i repeated.

Provoking isn't equal with breaking the rules and is not forbidden.

Finally please write me how come Eiforia got to know what i wrote to kaszan a couple of days ago when she didn't play that game and what i wrote in teamchat yesterday?????????????

As i can see acusing someone of cheating if a worse crime than insulting his mother...

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Thu 03 May , 2012 3:51 pm

It isn't in the rules, although I thought it was. I've been warning people directly for that.

I personally saw the offense (one or two days ago) where you accusing gizmo in teamchat of wallhacking, and I've seen you do it before. While we do keep logs, trawling every game for months isn't feasible.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 03 May , 2012 4:25 pm

Regarding flaming and cheat accusations, you should refer to the age old philosophy.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then it's not worth saying.

joinha

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 03 May , 2012 4:27 pm

This ban wasn´t because of this action only......its rather a summon of all.

1) Before you vanished 3 months you give a shit about when i told you to stop speaking foreign language a dozen times
and i didnt do anything cause you had an illegal key and i would have to ban and not mute....idk why i was so friendly back then.

2) When you came back (with a official key) after three months it took you one week to receive your first mute
cause of foreign language....and don´t tell me i didnt warn you !

3) Since you are back you complained about everything....weapons....players....you even insulted Azarael several times about what
SHIT he did with weapons.

4)You are provocative too with calling nearly everybody a noob on server (Maybe not an insult but if i had to count i would come to 100 or more per week).

5) A few weeks ago you insulted me the first time for wallhacking when i was under fakenick. And yesterday even when you only said
it in teamchat to starman you insulted me a second time.
"Tony_Montana[TeamSay:Blue]: starman take a look how gizmo turns wallhax on"

I told you in clientmessage to stop it. Next map you keep on with it by saying
"Tony_Montana: i know what i mean" & "
"Tony_Montana: i wouldnt say so if i hadnt observed"
means for me again an insult."

After that you came up with this nice statement
"Tony_Montana: i do what i want ", which seems to mean that you'll come into someone
else's server and decide which rules apply to you.

And then you decided to drop Aza's name to try to intimidate me with this little sentences
Tony_Montana: u gonna ban me like u used to for nothing?
You have proof for that ? You can´t...cause i dont ban without reason !
Tony_Montana: aza knows that already MR ADMIN
I wonder why Azarael told me later that he knows NOTHING about this !
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Thu 03 May , 2012 4:47 pm

I'll just add generally that you can use commonsense on what can be done or not... Seriously, we would need to write down every single rule that you don't have to break? Come on...

Also if you're victim of insults or if someone breaks the rules, you're still free to report it providing screenshots or any proof justifying it. Paladin did it several times before.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 03 May , 2012 5:33 pm

And about the assertion i would treat Eiforia in another way like others is ridiculous. After her insult
(which was the first one i personally have seen from her) i warned her like i would have done with everybody else.

Also about Oska´s opinion i would have claimed that you didnt have the right to bother Eiforia by anyway.

I warned You and Sage only once with a personal message cause you both said smth
to her (i can´t remmember anymore) which was offensive in a female way. We talked about this later
with Sage and all was fine. And You and I talked in Skype about it. Maybe it wasnt meant that way and my
reaction was bit to hard but thats only cause i havent to treat much with female offenses on the bws.
Also....since that time you both still "tease" each other but in an non offensive way...so no problem anymore.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 6:09 pm

re 1
i didnt do anything cause you had an illegal key and i would have to ban and not mute
if u wanted to do so then u would have to ban most of the players because most of them are pirates, that's the reason u didn't do it...

re 2
If we're talking about the same, it means 2 other players were banned with me Longman[Pl] , Mc[pl] and yes we were banned without a warning which longman mentioned to aza the warning was showed at the same time as the ban so it was too late to react...

This behavior with which i have met for the first time is a sign of some kind of racist.

re 3 Well if u come back after 3 months and almost all the weapons properties are changed and there is one weapon which was obviously overpowered - 59 and u don't stand a chance against it in any way ,in addition every single player is running with it, then yes it is hard not to complain... I have said u about it and wanted u to do sth, so then u told me not to complain and u started abusing it (that's not how the admin should react)...

re 4 As far as i know the word noob isn't prohibited so what's the problem with it?

re 5
I told you in clientmessage to stop it. Next map you keep on with it by saying
I have not received any massage from u.
"Tony_Montana: i do what i want ", which seems to mean that you'll come into someone
else's server and decide which rules apply to you.
this is taken from context and it was said to Eiforia because u didn't write to me anything! I do what i want meant that i won't answer Eiforia's questions if i don't feel like it not your questions. If we re talking about Eiforia can u please write me how the hell she knew about my wallhack suggestions when she wasn't in the game????????? how she could possibly know my conwersation with kaszan when she didn't play that game?????
Tony_Montana: u gonna ban me like u used to for nothing?
You have proof for that ? You can´t...cause i dont ban without reason !
Tony_Montana: aza knows that already MR ADMIN
I wonder why Azarael told me later that he knows NOTHING about this !
this refers to being banned without warning for using my native language and aza heard about it not from me.

re bono
you can use commonsense on what can be done or not...
commonsense is a relative notion what for one may seem to be logical doesn't have to mean the same for other.The number of rules wouldn't be that long and we could save ourselves time to explain some misunderstandings. For today you re not capable of pointing me which rule have i broken so that i got banned...There can't be a situation where there is a list of rules which everyone has to obey and the admins have so called commonsense which ensure them the ability to ban who they "desire"...

Sorry for the lenght.

AxonFlux

Post by AxonFlux » Thu 03 May , 2012 6:39 pm

I didn't read your last novel. You need to realize this game is 8 years old, stop taking it so seriously. You got banned, you obviously deserved it. If it was my decision I would perma-ban you based on your attitude. As Azarael said, accusing people of cheating with absolutely no proof is considered harassment. No server needs lamers who cry and accuse players/admins of cheating because they are being beaten, etc.

Show a little maturity for yourself. Admit that you complain/accuse excessively and just wait out your ban. Easy mode. Or you can continue the drama and end up worse off than you are now. I'm going to lock this topic, nothing productive is coming out of it. Tony, if you need to discuss the matter further do it with personal messages, please don't fill the forum up with garbage. Thank you.
"Men think epilepsy divine, merely because they do not understand it. We will one day understand what causes it, and then cease to call it divine. And so it is with everything in the universe." - Hippocrates (c. 460-377 B.C.E.)