Skill system

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Skill system

Post by iZumo » Sun 03 Feb , 2013 11:20 pm

This topic is a merely list of punishments applied in the skill system so far. They start with +50 deaths and get doubled should the player be punished for the same thing again. You can get them for instance for practicing persumably winning team joining or other attempts of gaming the system leading to ruining the game.

List:
  • Calypto - 50 deaths (laming)
  • d33rm45t3r»h4x0r - 1500 deaths (annoyance)

Calypto

Re: Skill system punishments

Post by Calypto » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 12:16 am

Izumo_CZ wrote: List:
  • +50 deaths: Calypto - excessive winning team joining / quitting when on the losing team
It's like you made this thread just to troll me ;'D'D
0/10

Spin

Post by Spin » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 12:25 am

• +50 deaths: Calypto - excessive winning team joining / quitting when on the losing team

This is joke, right? He did it so many times that even +500 wouldn't be enough ;'D'D And where is +50 for bot farming. troll2

But then again many people join when there is even number of players on each side then change teams and they get no penalty.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 12:29 am

Spin wrote: This is joke, right? He did it so many times that even +500 wouldn't be enough ;'D'D And where is +50 for bot farming. troll2
Lie more

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 12:33 am

Anyone using pineapples should get +50

focus

Post by focus » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 2:01 am

ok. I use pineapples. And wouldnt refuse from spam time after time. Especially with M925, when it had 40 dmg. Also, I have other flaws. Can i have my +50 deaths 100 times in forward??
There would be cries for sure, when players in team would have higher actual skill then stated by their so-called 'skill' numbers.

Actually IMO, that skill system was controversial from the start. And now its pushed to new heights.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 5:29 am

focus wrote:ok. I use pineapples. And wouldnt refuse from spam time after time. Especially with M925, when it had 40 dmg. Also, I have other flaws. Can i have my +50 deaths 100 times in forward??
There would be cries for sure, when players in team would have higher actual skill then stated by their so-called 'skill' numbers.

Actually IMO, that skill system was controversial from the start. And now its pushed to new heights.
To be Honest.All Sytems have failed.You cant keep beating yourselfs up on numbers.Its endless. Lets go Old School.Think Gizmo Brought that up / Stock :) Michie

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Mon 04 Feb , 2013 10:26 am

Spin wrote:

This is joke, right? He did it so many times that even +500 wouldn't be enough ;'D'D And where is +50 for bot farming. troll2

But then again many people join when there is even number of players on each side then change teams and they get no penalty.
Bots cannot be farmed.

Spin

Post by Spin » Tue 05 Feb , 2013 1:27 am

Izumo_CZ wrote:
Spin wrote:

Bots cannot be farmed.
No shit Sherlock omg

I remember you and aza talking that he farmed bots when it was still possible and that you gave him +50.

Anyway it was a joke. ;"(

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 05 Feb , 2013 1:30 am

Yeah we were talking about that - but it was fixed right after.