omg yes

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: omg yes

Post by Azarael » Thu 15 Apr , 2010 10:29 pm

Yeah I raged :D

I think I said "whatever, I'm still a better mapper and modder than you" or something.

It still holds true, unless you want to pull a good-looking map that's all your own work, 4 vehicles and an unfinished playermodel out of your arse sometime :D

I made a serious mistake in thinking that trialists would be noobs, I've already admitted that. Previously to our encounter I had assumed that trials players were just like race players - useless at any kind of gametype requiring DM skills. It's the only reason I challenged you in such a weak state. By picking the battles I can win, I can make people (like most of these forums) rage about how I think I'm always right, have perfect replies, etc, but sometimes it doesn't quite work out :)

And no, it's not me in the link... you honestly had to ask? I fucking hate MMORPGs. If you were wondering if there's anything I despise more than a racer, it's a fucking MMOer. They're like racers, just worse.

So much for an end to this "rivalry"... not as if we can even call it rivalry since you play dramatically better than me, and I mod and map dramatically better than you. I'm not sure how exactly we're rivals of any kind.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Thu 15 Apr , 2010 11:20 pm

ye youre right about the MMORPG players, they fail.
and infact I'm making 2 trial maps atm, 1 of em is with some other player, who adds some details. But one map im doing all by myself (yay :D) do you want me to send you when ready? its not that hard, at least the trickjumping part is easy, maybe the DMShielding2hard4you

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Thu 15 Apr , 2010 11:22 pm

posting the map in the map's section of the forum, for players who like trials, this map isnt that hard, and one of the detailed maps I made.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Wired

Post by Wired » Thu 15 Apr , 2010 11:56 pm

I think you should post that Screen-shot Kimi, I will post the two 1v1 matches I had with him last week.

By afaik at 2010-04-15

He got totally owned as usual, and told me before he r/q mid-way in the third game, that he may not be good anymore but at least he could map. Needless to say I was flabbergasted at the use of such harsh language and it took me a day to settle back down. And young Azarael, kimi didn't know that it wasn't your voice because he hasn't heard your strong Leeds accent in vent.