Cases of griefing

Discuss the Minecraft server here.
focus

Cases of griefing

Post by focus » Mon 10 Dec , 2012 2:01 pm

I propose to report and discuss here various cases of griefing and annoyances, you've encountered in game.

Edit:
Keep it clean! Dont shitpost and troll. But if you really want to do that, go to the Offtopic section. - Socio

focus

Re: Cases of griefing

Post by focus » Mon 10 Dec , 2012 2:03 pm

Lets start with me. Today, 10 dec 2012, i've noted that Anhrak's pixelart next to his desert base has been burnt. There is a lava there now. Couple of days ago, that pixelart was ok.
I write this, because there could be questions some time later. It always good to fix problems as soon as possible. Backups could be lost, etc.

To Takeo: i use 2 posts because they have separate purposes. The fist - is for purpose of thread. Second - is for case of griefing itself.

Anhrak

Post by Anhrak » Mon 10 Dec , 2012 2:09 pm

My Dark dragon sprite (in progress) has been griefed? That's strange, because that whole 104x104 field was protected and only editable by me, unless something changed after I left...

Thanks for notifying btw.

focus

Post by focus » Sun 14 Apr , 2013 9:04 pm

Today, we can add one more post to this thread.
Around 4 pm UTC, couple of individuals, alex_3734 and gianniluca2000 joined our quiet server. They were never seen here before.
Unfortunately, they turned out to be griefers, and among other things, they damaged FlowerPower's home and flooded Yanriel's treehome with lava, completely destroying it.

For this reason, server is now brought offline.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 09 May , 2013 5:49 am

I would also like to report rupton1001 for griefing my old house, he was the one who destroyed all my crops and stole my jungle wood. How do I know he did it? His disconnect location was the exact same location as my farm.

Edit: If you Google his name, there are many reports of him griefing and being a disturbance.

https://www.google.com/#output=search&s ... 20&bih=935